Recipe 52

RECAP:

*WARNING* Contains some vivid description of violence, brutality and sexual nature.

“I will enjoy taming and fucking you, Honey. Having you is like hitting two birds with one stone. I will get you like I always wanted to and I can get my hands on your fortunes, all at the same time.” The pressure on my airways was increasing until I began clawing at him for air, but he just laughed maniacally at my feeble attempts as he was far stronger than I am and he seems to be numb to the pain caused by my nails scouring his arms.

His mouth then latched on my battered lips with a bruising force; cutting my oxygen more and I began to fight him in earnest when my vision started to blur and a ringing noise developed on my ears, but he was undaunted as he kept on increasing the pressure on my neck inspite of the bloody nail marks that I gouged on his arms and hands.

He released me when I'm just about to faint and I know the reason why –someone was coming.

“I hate to cut this up short, Honey but it’s time to meet the brain behind all of this. The same brain that I had to dispose soon, so we can be together with only the two of us.”

I gasped raggedly, filling my lungs with mouthfuls of much needed air and I faintly heard the distinct tip-tapping of heeled shoes on the hardwood floor of the room.

“Oh, you started without me.” A female voice whined and I immediately perked up when felt that I heard that voice before.

“YOU!?” I snarled at the newcomer when I recognized the figure dressed in an expensive maroon cocktail.

“Yes, me. Nice to see you here, Miss Elisha.” She snarled back, slithering her way towards Adrian and I can see annoyance flitting across his face before he expertly arranged his features.

He replaced it with an adoring look that almost made me throw up when I remember that it was the very same look he have when he looked at me before –when we were still on good terms.

“I can’t believe it. KYLA!”

*************

 “Yes? Miss Elisha.” She replied sarcastically while sensually sauntering towards Adrian before draping herself on him.

“The two of you? Do you have something to do with my family’s accident?” I asked, watching them warily as they paced around me like a pair of hungry hyena circling a prey.

“Oh, it’s not only ‘something’ that we’ve but it’s ‘everything’ we’ve done to ensure that it happened.” She stated nonchalantly, flipping her dark her behind her as she strode towards me.

The insulting look on her eyes made lose every ounce of patience that I have as I attacked her like a caged lioness, scratching and pulling at her hair until Adrian pulled her out of my reach and pushed me hard on the wall.

“You damned Bitch! You’ll pay for that!!” She screamed as she pulled some sort of device out of my Ex’s pocket and before I knew it a strong current zapped me through the chains that bind me.