Leah X Jacob Part VIIII

I ran through the forest blindly, frustration fueling every step I took. As hard as I tried I couldn't think rationally. I felt hysteric as a beehive of different emotions swarmed within me. My wolf form allowed me to leave behind a bit of my humanity which helped me concentrate on my anger rather than my self pity. I saw red as I remembered all that happened earlier today. I wanted so badly to just rip Bella's body in half as soon as I saw her face. That stupid selfish blood sucking leech!

"Leah!" Seth's voice stopped me on my tracks.

"I thought I told Jacob to tell you all to leave me alone Seth!"

"Leah you have to come back! It was all a misunderstanding" he said and I could feel and see him running through the forest tracking me down - one of the advantages of being in a pack.

"Seth Clearwater, leave me the eff alone!" I filled his head with emotions showing just how angry I was.

"Jacob was just in shock of the Cullens being here." he said then flooded my head with what that happened while I ran off. When we show each other memories, we

see them as flash backs as though they were our own memories.

****************************************************************

"You're a joke Jacob! I don't give a damn if you're Alpha of this pack. You have no rights to treat Leah the way you do! You've been so caught up with the vamps returning, that you haven't even taken the time to see how hurt Leah is over this whole situation. I saw the look you gave Sam and I when we even showed a bit of concern for her. Freaking jealousy!" I saw Embry say as he pointed a finger at Jacob. I was grateful for how Embry defended me. He said things that I've wanted to say to Jacob but didn't have the courage to.

Then a slurry of curse words and tackling filled my head as I saw Embry and Jacob ram into each other.

"I can accept the fact that you can be a crappy friend or a crappy Alpha sometimes, but I don't understand who you can be such a piece of crap boyfriend to Leah. Specially knowing everything that she's been through with Sam." Embry continued to say. I felt a trickle of pain in my chest just remembering how Sam and I ended our relationship. Shame took over me - I didn't like the fact that everyone knew my weakness. I felt my heart tighten as I heard Embry talk about how betrayed he felt for how Jacob acted - and just like me, he felt as though Jacob turned his back on us the moment Edward and Bella returned.

Like any memory, some parts were a bit blurry. There was hugging, patting, laughing...everything started to become a blur, like a broken video recorder, Seth's memory started to rewind and fast forward uncontrollably. I willed Seth to concentrate on his memory, and just like that he was able to show me what I wanted to see most.

"I'm so sorry" I saw Jacob say as he covered his eyes. He failed miserably in trying to hide himself crying as tears flooded his cheeks. My heart ached just seeing him in so much pain. I had never seen him like this before.

"I can't han-handle this crap. What the hell was I supp-supposed to do? I saw Bella and Ed's face, and Nes-nes-nessie's was all I saw. Trust me, please bel-lieve me when I say Io-lo-love Leah, but I was just in shock! I'm sor-sorry for the past co-co-couple of years. You all just don't,don't don't' know how hard it was to pry myself from her. I freakin imprinted on her, it was li-like I was figh-fighting against natu-nature." Jacob continued. I had never seen him so vulnerable.

A slur of laughing hugging and talks of planning how to "deal" with the Cullens filled my head and the memory was gone.

*****************************************************************

I couldn't help but smile at everything I just saw. Jacob really truly does love me. He does want to be with me.

"Of course he does sis" Seth said answering my unspoken thoughts. "Now come back. We need you - Jacob needs you". Seth said the exact words that I needed to hear. I turned around and started running for home.