Leah X Jacob Part IV

"What did your mom want? Liver spread? Yum!" Jacob joked as we walked down an isle of the local grocery store. Its been about 7 months since Jacob and I started dating and I can honestly say I've never been this happy. Its seems like everyone's been a lot happier lately. The wolves, including Sam's pack, have had to phase less and less - there are days when I forget that we can even change into wolves. Sometimes it just feels like its too good to be true. Lately I've been getting a feeling that something bad is about to happen, Jacob tells me I'm just being paranoid. Seth comes home from college today, so naturally everyone is gathering at my house for dinner - Charlie's house doesn't have enough room for Paul, Rachel, their three kids, Billie, Seth, Jacob, mom, Charlie and of course myself. "All done!" Jacob declared after putting three cans of liver spread in the cart. He walked towards me and cupped my face with his right hand as he wrapped his left arm around my waist. "Let's just hope everyone decides to call it a night early so I can have you to myself" Jacob said then kissed me.

As we loaded my truck with groceries, my phone rings.

"Hey Leah, this is Paul. We're running a little late Danny (Paul's five year old son) decided that it would be fun to slide down the stairs in an inner tube. Didn't end well. Broke one of the vases and of course Rachel flipped out. We'll be there in a bit. We'll pick up Billy on the way."

"That's fine Paul, Jake and I are on our way home. Mom forgot the liver spread so we had to run to the store really quick."

"Yum, liver spread" Paul said sarcastically.

"Well I'll you go, I'll see you in a bit" I said that hung up.

"Knock knock" Jacob said as we drove home. "Who's there?" I replied pretending to be annoyed. "Chrisbeat" he said as he started to chuckle. "Chrisbeat who?" I said trying to hold my laugh back. "Chrisbeatrihanna!" He said as laughter boomed from his chest. "That's not funny Jake! You know that's seri-" a whiff of air made me freeze. Jacob looked at me with hard eyes. We both know what that sickly sweet bleach smell meant. "No" I said panicked as we saw my house. "They can't be in there" I said in denial. "Not my family." "C'mon!" Jake said as he nearly dragged me out of the truck. Reality finally hit me and my denial turned into anger. "Not in my house!" I said as anger consumed me. I ran as fast as I can beating Jacob to the door.

I rammed the door open and there they were- Bella stood behind Edward in a defensive stance. "What the hell are you doing here?" I said trying to control my shaking. Jacob was now beside me with disbelief written all over his face. "Now Leah, calm down, no need for violence." Charlie said as he started to walk towards me. Edward grabbed his arm and warned him "Its not safe Charlie, stay back". Charlie stayed where Edward stopped him but continued talking "I know you kids don't get along, but this was a surprise Leah. I didn't know they were coming". "I still have a right to see my father Leah. The treaty still stands." Bella said now standing in front of Charlie. "Leah, please." Seth started. "Shut up Seth, I can't believe you let these blood suckers into our house" I interrupted without taking my eyes off of Bella. "Jacob, control her" Edward said firmly. As I opened my mouth to talk Jacob stood in front of me, his muscles tense and shaking. "You don't tell her what to do. And you definitely have no right to tell me what to do. This is her house. You do as she says. If you want to see Charlie, visit him at his house. You - neither of you are welcomed here." He said with authority. I walked in front of Jacob and faced the leeches. "Get - out- NOW"

_____________________________________________________

Looks like the vamps are back in town! And just when Leah thought her happily ever after was about to come true. Dun dun dun... :D

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. This is a Fanfic. All Character belong to Stephenie Meyer