Leah X Jacob Part XI

RECAP:

"What's wrong Jake?" Bella said stopping. I whined and pointed the other way. I didn't need to say anything. Bella knew what I wanted. "Go to her Jake." She said then continued running. I followed Bella's scent (where she and Charlie had come from).

"Leah, Leah" I thought out loud, calling for her.

"Jake" she said faintly with a smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JACOB'S P.O.V.:

I ran as fast as I could, no longer having to follow Bella's scent. Instead I followed Leah heartbeat. Its as if I knew exactly where she was without having to rely on her thoughts or any scents. Its as if I was being pulled towards her, a feeling that I haven't had since.....since Nessie. All of a sudden her thoughts disappeared. Leah shifted back to her human form and I panicked. I ran even faster, not paying any attention if there are any hikers near by and then I saw her - Leah. She stood behind a bush covering her naked body as she caressed her hands. I could see her scars already starting to heal. She raised her eyes and looked at me shyly.

"Before you shift back Jacob, please let me talk. This is the only way I could say what I want to say without you interrupting or hearing my thoughts before I can speak them out loud."

I whined and took a step forward.

"Please Jake. I need you to listen."

I took a deep breath. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted to come to her. I saw she was struggling with what she wanted to say. So I did as I was told. I sat down and listened to her.

"Listen Jake...Jacob" She said stuttering as she fiddled her fingers nervously. She looked at me as her eyes began to to tear up. She took a deep breath as a single tear fell from her cheek. I wanted to shift to my human form so bad but before I could she began to talk again.

"I know that you love me. And I know you know that I love you. I would love for us to live a fairy tale where monsters don't exist. Where vampires and werewolves only existed in stories. But the fact is.....we don't." She said with clenched fists.

"You're tied to Renesmee in ways that I can never be tied to you. You imprinted on her. No matter what I do, no matter what I say I can never be what she is to you. I've tried to ignore these facts for as long as I could, but I can't keep lying to myself anymore Jacob." She continued as tears freely fell from her eyes.

"I've fought for you. I've given you my all. And I know you've loved me...as much as you CAN...... But we can't fight this Jacob. We can't fight fate. You don't belong to me. You belong to Renesmee... I can't do...I can't do this..you...and her..I" She started to stutter, her sobbing becoming to much for her to control.

I quickly phased back to my human form, not bothering to check if anyone else can see my naked body. I walked towards her and grabbed her on either side of her shaking shoulders.

"Listen to me" I said quietly. She continued to look down and sob quietly.

"Leah, listen to me!" I said almost shouting at her as I shook her shoulders. My heart ached as I saw pain in her eyes.

"Leah. We don't live in a fairy tale. Vampires and wearwolves do exist. I did imprint on Renesmee and I do love her. I will always love her. But no where near as much as I love you. I didn't understand Bella when she said she loved me but she loved Edward more, but now I do. There's the kind of love, that when its lost, you get depressed, you don't WANT to eat or sleep, you don't WANT to live. And then there's our kind of love, a love that makes me want to be a better person, a better Alpha, it makes me want to be the best I could possibly be...for you. A love that if I ever lose..will break me, WILL KILL ME. You see, I was depressed when Renesmee left me - I suffered, I sulked, I cried, I complained, GOD I WAS MISERABLE." I said as I threw my hands up in the air. Leah looked at me with confused eyes. I walked towards her and slowly placed my hands on either side of her tear soaked cheeks. "But the fact is I survived. I survived without her. But if I ever lose you. I don't think....I KNOW I won't be able to keep going. I won't be able to keep living. Because without you, I am NOTHING." I took a deep breathe. Leah just looked at me. We stared at each other for what felt like an hour, not moving. All I could hear was her steady breathing and heartbeat, all I felt was her warm skin. I was lost in her eyes, and no words were needed for us to express how we felt.

"I was blinded by something that I had no control over. The thing about Renesmee...I had to love her. If I didn't, the Vultori would have come here to kill her, the whole Cullen clan and us along with them. Now I understand.I understand that I HAD to love her for us to survive and that she HAD to leave me so I could finally see you. I mean really see you for who you are. Leah, I love you. Don't you see that? I promise I will never leave you. Ever. I-"

"Shut up Jacob"Leah said with a smile as she gently shushed me with her finger. Her hands slowly slid through my hair and grabbed onto my neck. She leaned in and kissed me. Our kiss was so passionate - so intense that everything else around us disappeared. Her lips and mine moved as one. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Suddenly Leah pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I tried to pull her back.

"Stop Jacob. Listen". It was only then that I heard sirens coming for us. Reality hit and everything that had gone on that day flooded back. I looked across the street over the rail and saw Charlie's wrecked car.

"Let's go" Leah said then phased into her wolf form.

As soon as I phased into my wolf form a flood of voices rushed through my head.

"Jake"

"What the hell?!"

"Where have you guys been?"

"You have to get to the hospital asap!"

"What ever you do Jacob, don't panic"

Seth, Brady, Quil and Paul were all talking at once. I couldn't figure out who was saying what.

"Shut up!" I said in my Alpha voice.

"All of you just shut up and let me show him" Seth said with a stern tone. And at that moment. His memories started to flow into my head.

************************************************************************************

Seth was in the hospital with Edward and Bella. The doctors said that Charlie was going to be okay. He has a broken leg and a head trauma but other than that he would make a full recovery. I saw the doctor's confusion. He recognized Bella and Edward and is probably in full confusion to see them looking as young as he last saw them years ago. And then Seth's memory shifted.

He was in the hospital's waiting room with Bella.

"He'll be fine Bella. You heard the doctor" Seth said as he rubbed Bella's back.

"I know Seth. That's not what I'm worried about. Listen, I need you to go to Jacob and let him know-"

"Seth?" A familiar voice interrupted Bella. I knew instantly who it was but I refused to believe it. It was only when Seth turned around that I finally saw her face. A face I thought I would never see again. There she was in the flesh - Renesmee Carlie Cullen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun DUN!!! She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! haha.

Hello readers! I'm sorry it took me so long to upload this chapter. But its finally here and I hope you like it! Sorry for the mushy lovey dovey scene between Leah and Jacob but it HAD to happen....but with Renesmee back do you think his feelings for Leah will last? OH THE DRAMA! LAWL n_n

Your opinions mean a lot to me, so if you have any suggestions on how you want to the next chapter to turn out, please feel free to let me.