Chapter 20

-Chapter 20

Lindsey looked at me as I took the dress out of the bag. She looked at the dress in complete shock. I looked down and I heard her squeal. I looked up to see a huge smile on her face. I smiled happily. I hope this means she loves the dress!

“I hope you don’t mind the new dress. Your dress got ruined at the shop and so I made you a new dress,” I explained and she looked at me happily. “I hope you’re not upset with me for making you a new dress! The store offered to let me buy you a new one but I wouldn’t allow that.”

“That dress is beautiful. It’s one of a kind,” she told me and she hugged me. “Let’s get the dress on me and rush to the makeup artist Jason hired for this special day. I see that you are already ready for today.” She looked me over and I looked down at my beautiful dress Jason had made for me. “Jason must know a lot of good dress makers. You have an amazing dress.”

I laughed. “Thank you for thinking so,” I replied. “At least our dresses look amazing for today. You have a special dress that no one else has and it was made by your sister. How awesome is that?” I smiled and clapped my hands together.

Lindsey laughed and she switched into her wedding dress and I helped her with the accessories she got to go with it. She looked at me and I smiled. I took her over to the makeup artist in the next room and the makeup artist applied silver makeup to Lindsey’s eyelids.

“How about she has pale pink lipstick?” I suggested. “That would make the look complete. It would make the silver look good. We also should make sure the hair goes really well with the makeup.”

The makeup artist nodded. “Okay, I’ll do the makeup that way and do you want to help with the hair?” the makeup artist asked and I nodded.

The makeup artist applied the pink lipstick I wanted and I nodded my head in approval. The makeup artist started brushing Lindsey’s hair and I started curling it with a curling iron in the room. She sprayed the curls and dusted them off.

We finished up and placed the veil on her head. I smiled happily and I helped Lindsey up off the chair in the room. Lindsey looked into the mirror in shock and she looked at me. Gosh, Lindsey is very pretty with curly hair and silver and pink makeup!

“You look amazing Lindsey,” I told her honestly and she shook her head.

“No, you’re the one who looks amazing. I just look awesome,” she laughed out and she hugged me. “What time is it right now? I think we should get going out to the wedding now. I don’t want my man to see me though. Can you go and see what’s going on?”

“It’s about four in the evening and yes, I can do that,” I answered and I exited the room slowly. Jason appeared before my eyes and he placed his hands up. “Hey, is the wedding starting anytime soon? I have the bride and she is ready for this party to start.”

“Well, Jake is in his tuxedo and he is ready to start out with his wedding. Also, you should get into your position as soon as possible. Jessica, Iris, and Caramel are ready to walk out there with you and Lindsey. I’m your partner for this evening so we’ll be on the opposite side from each when we are walking around.”

I nodded. “Alright, I’ll wait for the music to hit and we’ll walk.” I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back gently. “Oh, wait! Did Ryouta come here?”

Jason nodded. “Yes, he came.”

“Good.”

I walked back to Lindsey and she looked at me. “Is it time for the wedding to start?” she asked and I shook my head. “Okay, when will it start?”