Chapter 22

-Chapter 22 (Final Chapter and Alternate Ending Chapter + Summary of the next book)

I touched the white curtains in my room and stared out into the sunlight. Today is my lucky day. I’m getting married and I’m going to be stuck with the love of my life for the rest of my life. What does that mean for his career though? Will I hold him back? No, of course not. Well, maybe just a little.

“Are you thinking about today?” Jason asked, wrapping his arms around me. His head touched my shoulder gently and he made sure not to let his chin dig into it. “I know it’s going to be a special day for the both of us. We both have to remain calm and not worry about everything.”

“You’re right. Maybe I am just worried about your career. What happens if your fan girls don’t buy another album or support you like they used to? I would be to blame then. I don’t want to kill your career at all.” I looked at him and he laughed. “What?”

“My career isn’t as important as my family, my friends, and everything I care about. It is just something I do for fun and to entertain others. If people don’t want to support me anymore, that is fine with me. It just shows that they never really cared for me in the first place.”

“Well, you should get going to your company and gather everyone there. I want them to be at the wedding on time and you know where the reception hall is right?”

“Yeah, it’s at a nice hotel,” Jason replied. “Anyways, I’m going to head out while you stay here and have fun. I am going to pick up my tuxedo and then do everything I need to do before the wedding. You’re going to get your hair done and your makeup done. You will also get your dress on.”

He turned me around and placed a soft, gentle kiss onto my lips. I kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his body. He smiled and pulled away from the kiss. He touched my face and he looked me over a few times.

“Amy, I can’t wait to see you walking down the aisle in your wedding dress,” Jason said softly. “I want to see your blushing face and your eyes staring at the ground nervously. I even want to see you holding some flowers and trying to be so sweet and so innocent.”

I blushed. “But I am innocent.”

“How do I know that?” He raised an eyebrow and I tilted my head. He laughed and hugged me gently. “I’m kidding Amy. So, please don’t worry. I think you’re very innocent and very sweet. You’re going to make one good bride as far as I know.”

“I am glad you’re thinking that so far.” I smiled and he pulled away. “You should really get going. I need to get started on my makeup and my hair so we can start the wedding on time. I don’t want to start the wedding late so let’s get moving.”

“Ah, right. Well, I’ll see you later beautiful.” He kissed my cheek and he exited the room slowly.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed Lindsey’s number. “Hey, Lindsey,” I said once I heard her pick up. “We need to get started with the makeup and hair now. I have the dress ready so we don’t need to worry about the dress. You have the makeup in order right?”

“Of course I have the makeup in order and I also have the jewelry set made. You’re going to look absolutely stunning today!” Lindsey exclaimed. “So, I’ll pick you up in a few and you will be meeting up with Miu at the salon right?”

“Yeah, she says she knows a girl there that can make me look so beautiful. You know like an angel?”

“Right. Okay, I’ll better get driving to your house now.”