Chapter 13

-Chapter 13

“We are going to be having a great day together Amy,” Jason told me and he handed me a jacket. “You are going to have to wear that because it’s sort of chilly out. I don’t want you to freeze out there. It wouldn’t be right if you did freeze.”

I took the jacket and put it on. “Thank you,” I said and I looked at him. “Are you sure we are going to have a great day together? What happens if something goes wrong?”

“Of course we’re going to have a great time. You won’t be disappointed in today because you will be so impressed by how much fun we are going to have. You are going to be the happiest lady in the world after today. I promise you that.” Jason smiled and I smiled back. He is so handsome when he smiles. “Anyways, we should get going. I don’t want us to be late to the first thing I want us to do.”

“What are we doing first today?” I looked at him curiously.

Jason grinned. “That is for me to know and for you to find out, okay?” He opened the door and he pushed me out of it. “Forget your purse and your money, alright? I will be taking care of you for the day and you will feel like a queen.”

“I better feel like a queen after today,” I replied and I skipped down to the parking lot. Jason followed me closely and I looked back at him. “Do you know how to skip at all? It’s pretty easy but some people don’t know how to do it that well.”

“I’m terrible at skipping so don’t expect me to join in on it. If I could skip pigs would be flying by now.” Jason shook his head and laughed. “I didn’t think you could skip but it’s nice to know that you do. Now I can take you to a field full of flowers and let you skip amongst them.”

“I’m going to need to skip amongst flowers one day?” I stopped at the car and I turned back to him. He nodded his head and I laughed. “I’m going to have to make sure I have an outfit for that day so I don’t have to look like a total weirdo. I’m going to have to dress in something very cute.”

He unlocked the car doors and he opened his up. “I’ll be sure to record that when it happens so I can post it up on all kinds of social media sites.”

“Would you actually do that to me?” I looked at him harshly and he nodded. “Are you being serious right now? Come on be nice!”

Jason laughed. “I was just joking with you. I wouldn’t do that to you at all. I care about you way too much to do that. It would totally kill my reputation if I did that to you. I wouldn’t want to risk my career over something so silly and cute.”

“You think it’s cute?” I opened the door and sat down. I closed the door and buckled my seatbelt as he got in. “I think you are going to dream about it from now on. I shouldn’t have mentioned anything about skipping. I will just keep anything else about skipping around in my head.”

He closed his door and he laughed. “You’re silly,” he told me and he started the car. “Okay, I am going to tell you where we are going to go now. We are going to be at a fashion show together. We are going to be modeling clothing and all kinds of funky looks. It’s going to be a lot of fun for me and you because it’s about having a good time. So, you will do whatever and I will do whatever too. You do can do random poses. Don’t worry, no else will there but camera people.”

“You rented out the entire place didn’t you?” I asked and he nodded. “I don’t want to know how much money you have on you. It’s insane how rich you are just from singing around in Asia. Now you’re making money of America. I bet you are happy that you are very successful so far. Your songs are probably really catchy.”

“Yes I did rent out the entire place but that is because I wanted to make up for all the time I didn’t spend with you. I know money doesn’t pay for things like affection, love, acceptance of apologies, and cares but I wanted to prove to you my devotion to you as the person I am living with.”