Chapter 15

-Chapter 15 (This chapter has this symbol at a certain part: * and that is for the song on the side. You have to play that song [you don't have to but I recommend it] so it can go with that part of the story. Enjoy)

“You shouldn’t be here,” Jason told me as I opened the door. “You really don’t have to be here right now. You seem like you need to be with Ryouta right now. He can take care you while I can’t take care of you.” He turned me around and pushed me towards the door.

“Jason!” a lady’s voice shouted. “Who are you pushing out the door?”

He stopped pushing on me and I looked inside the house. An older woman stood in the living room and she looked out the door at me. I looked at Jason and he looked away.  The woman walked up to me and she looked me over. She then looked over at Jason.

“Is this your girlfriend? I think I saw her in a magazine with you a few weeks ago,” she asked and he looked at me. I nodded my head and he nodded his. “She is really pretty. I’m glad you picked yourself a good girlfriend. She is just as pretty as Miu.”

Jason looked down. “Mom you know how I feel about it when Miu is mentioned. Please don’t mention her ever again,” he told her and he touched my arm. “I’m sorry for trying to hide you from my mother. I was just worried about how you two would get along. It seems like you two get along really well.”

His mom nodded and held out her hand to me. “I’m Kate Chae,” she stated. “I’m his mother as you can tell and I guess I am embarrassing to him or something. You have very nice hair and you seem like you take good care of yourself. Do you cook?”

“Umm…” I looked at Jason and he held up his hands.

“She actually made something the other day for me. It was just some cheese noodles,” he said, cutting into the conversation. “She is pretty good at making things and I guess she has a lot of improvement to do but I would say she is good. I am cooking for you tonight just to let her have a day off.”

“Oh, I see. Jason, sweetie, your dad will be a little late here like I said. I’m sure he is going to love your girlfriend. I hope she gets added to the family.” His mom turned away and walked over to the living room couch and sat down. “I am going to see what we have to watch on TV.”

Jason pulled me outside and he closed the door. “Amy, my parents arrive here earlier than expected. I didn’t know that she arrived with him until I got a phone call. So I picked her up at the airport and she was pretty happy to see me and so was my dad. Miu apparently drove them hear and they seemed happy to see her but that is going to change after they get to know you. Miu is still in their hearts.”

“I’m sorry that they still have her in their hearts but maybe it is for a reason,” I replied. “We should go in there and hang out with your mom now.”

I opened the door and walked in. Jason followed me and I sat down beside his mom. She smiled and I looked at the TV.

“What are we watching?” I asked.

“We are watching some music videos. This is my son’s first video he did as a singer. He has acted in some dramas. Has he ever mentioned that he does acting?” I shook my head. “I see. I guess he likes keeping you out of his famous life. It’s nice that he does. That is what killed his relationship with Miu. I really liked Miu but she didn’t want to kill his career. He deserves someone who can handle being second to his career. I’m sure you understand that his career comes first.”

“Yeah, I do understand.”

Jason sat down next to me and he pointed to the TV. “Mom, you don’t have to keep mentioning my ex. You know how I feel about hearing her name all the time. I know it’s a habit that you bring her up when talking to me but I am done with that part of my life. I want to move on to the new part of my life with my girlfriend. She doesn’t need to know anything about some girl I was with ages ago."