Chapter 4

-Chapter 4

“Can you please tell me why you dragged me out of my room so early?” Jason asked me as I pulled him into the hotel lobby. “I just got done getting dressed and my hair isn’t even ready. Why are you doing this Amy?” He playfully made his feet hit the ground hard. Gosh, he can be such a baby sometimes. Well, not really but he loves playing around.

I looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean by your hair isn’t ready? Dude, you don’t even need to brush it! It is styling itself right now and it looks fine.” I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a mirror. “Here, let me show you.” I opened it up and faced it towards him. “Do you see me complaining about my hair?”

“Well, no,” he replied as he looked into the mirror. “Oh…”

“What?”

He looked at me for a second with a look of despair on his face. “My hair is perfect,” he said and I shook my head. I would totally punch him right now if we weren’t ‘dating’ but sadly, I’m ‘dating’ him now.

“You’re lucky I won’t hit you right now,” I told him and I closed my mirror and placed it back in my pocket. “Okay, we have to make a contract now. I think we should write down everything we think needs to be a part of it. You get to put what you want out of it and I get to put what I want. We do have to have similar contracts though because if we don’t, then we will not be able to do what we both want. It’s only fair that we have similar rules for each other.”

“I can finally make changes to my original wants now since I don’t have to remember it from my memory. We have to sign it right? I’ll be sure to send a copy to someone we both can trust. I have a friend who is a lawyer and he keeps everything a secret. You can trust him with both copies of this contract. Okay, let’s go back to my room and make it.”

“I have folded up paper in my pocket so we can just use that. Do you have any pens, markers, or maybe some crayons?” I asked and he nodded. “Which one is it?”

“It’s the first one silly. I always have pens. Do you think I would go anywhere without any pens? I have to be sure to have one on me all the time because of the fans and I sign stuff like autograph books. The only thing I don’t carry is sharpies and that has a long story behind it.”

“And I don’t have time to hear that story,” I muttered out. “Okay, let’s move this party to the room. I don’t even know why I took you down the stairs and brought you into this lobby.”

“Maybe it’s because you’re strange?”

I sighed. “You’re the one who is strange. Let’s just write this up and move on with our lives.”

He nodded and he held out his hand. “Take my hand,” he ordered and I took it slowly. “You don’t have to act like I’m diseased. I don’t do anything to get one. I’m perfectly clean.”

“I don’t think you are diseased. I just think you’re weird,” I replied and he pulled me up the stairs. “So, do you do this to all the girls you know?”

Jason laughed. “I don’t usually drag them up the stairs but since you dragged me down them, I guess I’m just getting some revenge. You can call this childish but sometimes I love doing stupid things like this. It brightens up the mood doesn’t it?”

“I don’t know if it does or not. Everything is different for me and you.”

“Good point.”

He stopped in front of his room door and he pulled out his room key. He looked at me and smiled as he slid the key through the scanner and it unlocked the door. He opened the door and motioned for me to go in first. I walked into his room and he followed me in, closing the door behind himself.