chapter eleven

(music is up there ^)

Guys I prefer to start playing the music at a certain part and I will put *cue music* if you feel like it distracts you at the beginning. Or if your too lazy too scroll back up, you can just play it now. 💓

———--------

Cam straightens his suit when he gets out of the limo.

        The city lights light up the dark snowy sky.

        "Cammy?" Taylor appears out of the blue. "I—"

         Her blond small messy waves shimmer in the moonlight, her white heels clamping across the bricks.

         Cam clenches his jaw and doesn't look at her. "Save it Tay."

         Her white skin tight dress approached him.

         One of her straps fell, probably on purpose to make the temptation even worse, how that dress could be ripped off so easily.

         She takes a step foreword, "Cammy. Please—"

         Cam looks down from the sky and glares at her.

         "Don't you get it? Take a hint! I hate you—"

         Then, Tay pressed her warm lips up against Cam, her hand gliding across his face.

         Her body presses up against his, her hands pressing across his face.

         Cam melts inside, letting her kiss take him over.

                                                      —~—~—~—~

          Ty and Shirley on the top floor.

         "SEE!...THATS WHY YOU DONT LET CAMERON BRIEL NEAR YOU! THATS WHY YOU HAVE HIRED PACO!"

         He smashes her head against the window.

         Tears fall out of Shirley's eyes. Blood rushes down on the cracks of the window.

        "I'm sorry—" Shirley cried.

        Ty grabs her from the window and slams her into the nearest wall.

       "You don't feel sorry. You feel sadness. You feel so bad for yourself you never want to see his face again. Cameron Briel is the reason of your pain." Ty roared.

        Shirley holds on to the wall. Trying to catch her breath and grasping, grasping on the wall, for her life. Or even Cam's.

                                   —~~~—

        He tastes her mouth a little longer.

         He almost slaps her. But he can't.

         He pushes her off of himself.