Uncle

HI!!!!

I don't have much to say, just that Riley and Alex and the only kids of the Constancio. I know Alex has two brother but not in my story....sorry if that makes you mad or disappoints you guys but.....oh and I guess I could say HOPE YOU ENJOY!

"Say it! Say it!" I yelled with a smile.

Alex rolled off the bed and onto the ground with a soft thud.

I jumped off the bed and onto Alex.

I started tickling him again.

His face was red from laughing.

"Ne-never!" He yelled back laughing.

I continued to tickle him and he continued to laugh.

"I cant-I can't breathe!" He yelled.

"Then say it!" I yelled.

After a few more second of me tickling him he finally yelled "Uncle!,Uncle!"

I laughed, got off him, and sat on the edge of the bed.

Alex laid there on his back breathing heavily. His face was slowly returning to it's original color of paleness.

When he finally got his breath back he sat up slowly and sat on the edge of the bed about a foot away from me.

We had been arguing playfully over something-I kind of forgot-and I tickle tackled him.

"You know I love you, but sometimes you are a pain in my butt," He said with a straight face but humor was in his eyes.

I got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's what little sisters are for," I said grinning.

He laughed and pushed me on the bed.

"Your three years younger, you shouldn't be this annoying."

I laughed.

I was 15 where as he just turned 18.

"Well then its my mission to be as annoying as possible," I said.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

We looked at each other, grinned then rushed out of his room, down the stairs, and to the front door.

I beat him.

"You and your long legs," He said.

I laughed.

I was a little taller than Alex, with longer legs and a slightly short torso, which bugged me.

I opened the door and saw that it was Austin.