Luffy Changes

There are going to be some spoilers so be were :-P
Luffy Pov
"Hm,where am i" when i woke up i was tied to a chair and i saw that i was in a prison cell, but the question is how did i get here? and where is my crew? "HELLO IS ANYONE HERE?! ZORO?!, SANJI?!, NAMI?!, CHOPPER?!, USOPP?!, ROBIN?!, BROOK?!, FRANKY?!"

then someone said "so you are awake" whoever it was he walked closer to me "WHO ARE YOU?!"

I screamed "oh, sorry I'm Cealien nice to finally meet you, straw hat Luffy" when i saw his face he was smiling like crazy "WHY AM I HERE?!"he just looks at me and smiles "Enough chit-chat lets start"

after he said that an old man walked in with a big, weird machine"WHAT  MACHINE - THINGY- MIGIGY IS THAT?!" he just looked at me and said "well straw hat, i'm going to do a experiment on you" i looked shocked at him "WHAT?!"

the old man grinned and walked into the cell and the man with the crazy eyes walked after him

"well, lets start" the old man looked at me and said "well straw hat, shall we start?" "FIRST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I, NO WHERE IS MY CREW AND ARE THEY SAFE?!"

the old man looked at me and said "well you ask many questions, i'm Bobby but you can call me THE BOB" i looked at him shocked " NO NOT THE BOB, ANYTHING BUT THE BOB"

he glared at me "well fear me child for i am THE BOB" the other man with the crazy eyes said "Bobby, lets start with the experiment" THE BOB looked annoyed at crazy eyes "DON'T CALL ME BOBBY CALL ME THE BOB"

crazy eyes looked at THE BOB with really and I mean REALLY ANGRY eyes THE BOB looked scared and said "oh, okey mr. Cealien" i forgot his name was Cealien I'm going to call him Eyes "hey wait eyes" THE BOB looked at me and then eyes and started to laugh "HAHAHA, HE'S TALKING TO YOU HAHAHA"

eyes looked pissed and said "don't dare call me eyes again" I tilted my head "why not eyes" he just looked at me like he wanted to kill me "well straw hat, let's begin the experiment"

he said that angrily at me but I don't understand why?, THE BOB was still laughing and crying at the same time "BOBBY STOP RIGHT KNOW AND LETS START!"

THE BOB got scared and said "y-yes sir" and went to the machine-thingy-migigy thang and puts it by my side and puts sticky things on me "HEY WHY ARE YOU PUTTING STICKERS ON ME?!"

THE BOB looked at me and said "THESE ARE NOT STICKERS!" I looked at him confused "what are they then?" THE BOB looked down "i have no idea" eyes just said " Bobby, just start the machine"

THE BOB then jumped up "DON'T CALL ME BOBBY ITS THE BOB!" eyes rolled his eyes "the Bob, start the machine" THE BOB looked so happy then he started the machine "NO DON'T START IT!!"

THE BOB just smiled and clicked some big read button " DON'T DO IT!" then I started to feel a lot of pain "AAAAAAAAAA STOP IT, IT HURTS!!"

eyes smiled and laughed like crazy "HAHAHAHA IT WORKS!" THE BOB looked so happy that he did this... i think "STOP IT"

I screamed in pain and it hurt like hell, all of the sudden my chest got larger and my waist got smaller and my muscles got smaller, THE BOB looked surprised and then he screamed "THIS WORKED! IT RELLY WORKED!!"

after he said that eyes said "Bob lets go and straw hat don't go anywhere" then they left the cell, after some time i heard some foot steps and some people talking

one of the voices was a girl and the other one was a man they walked past my cell and then i tried to speak but what all i could say was " h...help"

then the guy said "Hey Koala did you hear something?" then the girl that he called Koala said "no I don't think so" then the boy looked around and saw my cell and me, he walked towards me, then Koala said "Sabo where are you going?Wait Sabo" "S....Sabo is that you?..."

he looked at me confused and the said "sorry but do i know you?..." that made me sad and then i said "it's me, Luffy" he looked like he didn't believe me "no Luffy is a guy" i just looked up to him and said "Sabo its me..." and after i said that i passed out

Sabo Pov

Why did she say that "SABO SHE PASSED OUT WE HAVE TO HELP HER!" then she tried to open the door but she couldn't open it "hey are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me?"

I walked to her and used my haki, by using it I broke the door of the cell then we walked in "Sabo do you know why she told you she was Luffy?"

I looked at her and said "i don't know why but lets try to get her out of the chair" she nodded and looked at the cuffs "Sabo it's made out of prison stone" then she looked at me "okey Koala, step back"

she nodded and walked back and i used my haki to brake the cuffs, but then i saw the hat and said "that's Luffy's hat why does she......" Koala looked at me and asked "what's rong Sabo" I looked at her and said "i t..think this i..is Luffy"

she looked at Luffy "you really think so, Sabo?" and then she looked at me "i think so, no one else has that straw hat" she just looked shocked and said "why are you so sure this is luffy's hat or this is luffy?"

i looked at her with a serious face "does some one else have a straw hat or a scar under their eye or on their chest"

she just looked at me and said "yeah, but WHAIT WHAT, SABO TAKE OF YOU JACKET!" i just looked at her really confuses "Why exactly?" "SABO JUST TAKE YOUR JACKET OFF!"

i took off my jacket and gave her the jacket, she put Luffy in it then i just realized that she, no he had an open shirt, i looked away with a red face and then Koala said "Sabo lets take her or him to the ship"

I nodded still with a red face "are you okey Sabo?" i just said "yeah, I'm okey, just it's really hot in here and yeah hahaha...." she just rolled her eyes "Sabo can you hold Luffy?" I turned to her with a pink face "okey"

she smiled and said "good, lets get her to the ship okey?" then I picked Luffy up and put her on my back "shall we?" i said with a playful tone "we shall" she smiled at me and looked at Luffy "we should ask her if she is really Luffy or if she's just a big fan of his"

I looked at her and said "i hope she is just a fan" she just looked at me "what if she is Luffy, what then?" "lets hope not we should first get her to the ship and then we should contact Dragon and tell him what has happened"

she nodded and turned her head to the ground "and what are we going to say to Dragon about his son" she looked up at me "lets just hope that she isn't"
Hope that you guys like it this took me 2 days to do and the name THE BOB and Bobby was from my good friend anime_246 and then the name Cealien is from another good friend of mine LilyNightmares  and then she went over this hihi ;-) but hope that this was good i had sooooo much fun riding this and i hope you like it BYE

Blacky13~