Chapter 47

Rae's POV

 "Anong kailangan mo saakin?" I asked her abruptly when she arrived.

"Is that how you greet a long lost friend?" She laugh. "Nothing. Wala naman akong kailangan sayo. Maybe you, you're the one who needs me, my words and everything. First of all, I want to say sorry for everything. Kurt told me about what happened. I know I'm not in the right place to tell you this but, I'm still the bestfriend you know." She sigh and smiled at me. "Ayoko ng magpaligoy-ligoy pa cause I don't want to be the reason kung bakit ma le-late ka sa flight mo. Have Kurt told you how much he loves you? The night after you left, he's so misserable. He got home, so much drunk, really relly drunk. I know because I'm the one who fetch him from the bar. And that night, I heard everything,"

Play the music here.

"Baby, you're here. Huwag ka nalang umalis, huwag mo nalang akong iwan. Mamamatay ako."

"Kurt, I'm not Rae. I'm Tiffany."

"Please tell her that I love her so much. Mahal na mahal ko siya. Sabihin mo 'yon sa kanya. Please tell it to her, tell her that I really love her."

"We'll tell her if she comes back. Okay? Pahinga ka na."

"Hindi ko alam kung babalik pa siya, matapos nung mga ginawa ko. Hindi ko alam, hindi ko talaga alam. Kahit hindi ko 'yon sinasadya the damage had been done. Pero, kahit ganun hindi ko 'yon sinasadya. Ayokong gawin 'yon."

"He didn't intend to leave you nor hurt you Rae, he was just under control by your Dad. Your Dad wants him to leave you, I don't know what is the main reason but he kept saying 'mahal na mahal ko siya, pero mahal ko din ang pamilya ko.' and every hurtful uttered words, he can't do anything but cry. He was wasted when you decided to left him.  He hates his life, siguro daw pag hindi ganun yung buhay niya, hindi ka mawawala sa kanya. We ended the night telling how he loves that girl, how much he loves his baby. He cried and cried and I was just there listening. I felt pity, pity for the two of you. I know na sobrang nasaktan ka din, but for me, na nakita kung ano ang pinagdaan ni Kurt sa anim na taon na wala ka, the boy you hated so much were the one who's in so much pain on the process. May kasalanan din ako sa nakaraan niyo, I grown up and I just wanted to help. Alam ko may masasaktan dahil sa sinabi ko. I hope it'll work. I want you to stay. Build a happy family-- with him, with Kurt, Rae. You both need each other." 

"Here's the cup of coffee, enjoy your flight kung sakaling matuloy ka. I have to go." She said.

He didn't intend to leave you nor hut you Rae

I remain silent kahit kanina pa siya nakaalis. I stared at the cup of coffee that she gave to me, digesting what she just said. Is Tiffany fooling around? I can't think straight. Hindi ko alam kung paniniwalaan ko yung sinabi niya pero, gusto ko. Gustong gusto ko.

I get my phone from the sweater I'm wearing.

"Hi honey, can we stay here for a while? I need to fix something."

"Alright hon. Take all the time that you need, sweet heart. Send my kisses to the kids. I love you."