Chapter 15 : Fixing everything

Chapter 15

A/N : Last chapter! ;)

The next day...     

Riker POV

I woke up, hearing laughter in the kitchen. I sat straight up, and looked at the couch.

Maddie's gone.

I jumped up, and ran into the kitchen. Maddie was sitting at the counter, watching Rocky make pancakes. I sat down beside her. Rocky kept goofing off, and juggling oranges. And then he'd flip the pancakes a few feet in the air, and catch them back in the pan.

"Morning, Riker," Maddie said.

"Morning..."

My back was seriously killing me. I can't sleep on the floor.

Rocky went to flip another pancake, but it went too high, and got stuck on the ceiling. Him and Maddie started laughing.

"My mom is going to kill me," Rocky said, throwing an orange up at the pancake.

He knocked the pancake off, and caught it on a plate.

"We'll give this one to Riker," Rocky said, sliding the plate in front of me.

"Oh gee thanks," I said, giving him a look.

He made himself and Maddie a plate of pancakes, and then sat down next to her on the other side.

I ate my ceiling pancake, not wanting to start anything. I just had to suck it up, and deal with it.

Later...

Riker POV

Dad, Ross, and Rocky were out working on Maddie's car. Maddie was out there too, watching Rocky work. I wasn't out there though. I figured Rocky would just make fun of me even more and say stupid stuff like I don't know how to fix cars, but you know what? I'm not a freaking mechanic!

I was however, watching them out the window. Rocky pulled off his shirt, probably saying he was getting hot.

"Freaking sun..."

"Riker?"

"What!?" I shouted, jumping.

"Um... What are you doing?" Rydel asked.

"Nothing..."

Rydel moved the curtain, and looked out the window.

"You're watching Rocky and Maddie, aren't you?"

I sighed.

"Yeah..."

"Riker... You need to speak up and do something. I don't like watching this."

"Yeah, well neither do I, but I'm not going to do anything. If Maddie wants to be with Rocky, I'm not stopping her. It's the least I can do to make up for what I did."

"Riker, no. He's taking advantage of you because you're guilty. You don't have to do this."

"Well I'm going to."

Rydel sighed, and left.

Later...

Riker POV

We were having dinner at a pizza place. Maddie and Rocky were talking to each other about guitar and stuff. And they also occasionally talked about me, and stupid things that I do. I was beginning to get really frustrated. It's not like I want to lose her as my girlfriend!

"Hey, Riker. Remember that time when you fell in the lake?" Rocky asked.

"Um... I remember when you pushed me-"