Chapter 1 : Riker's got a crush

A/N : Cover made by @lmmonkey119.

Chapter 1

Riker POV

I stared at Rocky and his girlfriend, Shannon. I was hiding in the kitchen, watching them. They were in the living room. And they said they were going to play videogames, but they weren't. They were making out.

Ever since I met Shannon, I've had this huge crush on her. I can't help it! She's gorgeous! Literally everything about her is perfect.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped up, looking behind me. Ross was there, staring at me, confused.

"Um... I lost my... paperclip! I lost my paperclip! I can't find it anywhere!"

"Dude. Just go to dad's office and borrow one."

"Right!"

I ran out of the kitchen quickly. I ran up to mine and Rocky's room. His laptop was open on his bed. I saw his Facebook was open.

I really shouldn't...

I closed and locked the door, and then sat down on Rocky's bed. I scrolled through his friends until I came to Shannon. I couldn't get my eyes off of all her pictures. I literally just can't help myself.

All of a sudden, there were knocks on the door, and I slammed the laptop shut with my fingers inside.

I held back my scream, and held my fingers tightly in my other hand.

I got up, and opened the door. Rydel was there.

"Hi," I said, trying to act normal.

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with us."

"Us who?"

"Me, Ross, Shannon-"

"Yes, I'll go!"

"Um... Ok... We're leaving in 10 minutes."

"Ok, bye!"

I shut the door, and quickly changed into slightly dressier clothes.

I tied my converse, and ran down the stairs, into the kitchen where Shannon was. And lucky for me, she was all alone.

"Sup," I said, sitting down next to her.

"Hey, Riker."

"How have you been?"

"Good. Rocky's been helping me rehearse my lines for that movie I'm in."

"Oh cool. I've been. You know... Working out... Lifting weights... Uh... Exercising."

She nodded.

Rocky came down, grabbed my chair, and pulled me further from Shannon. He grabbed a chair, and sat in between us.

I crossed my arms. Rude!

"Ok. Ready to go guys?" Rydel asked.

"Yup!" We all said.

We all walked outside. Rydel was driving, Ross sat up front, and then I sat in the back, next to Rocky.

I couldn't stop fidgeting the whole way there. I was becoming more and more stressed out for some reason.

Finally, we got there.

"Ok, Shannon and I need some girl time," Rydel said.

"But that's not fair!" I shouted.