Bringing out her Seducer

Chapter 25

The kings words lingered in my mind. I couldn't think about that now, so I pushed it to the back of my mind. I have a feeling Marcus is going to find his mate tonight and for some reason I feel happy at the thought. Something has changed inside of me, like a crack is slowly appearing in my wall of darkness and it scares the fuck out of me. That Lexi can't come back, I have done everything to make sure I never feel weak again, vunerable and fragile is something I never want to feel again. I dont fear anything or anyone, except my old self breaking through. Accepting the darkness was always my plan, James just pushed me to take the last step. The step that made me who I am, stronger mentally and physically, I never want to feel the pain of my beloved cheating and that's exactly what I will feel if my emotions come back, James cheating and Kyle, double the pain.

I banished that fear to the back of my mind, that won't happen I won't let it.

                                                        Walking into the house I could hear all the boys laughing. When they heard the door open, Marcus, Rhys, Mark and Damien peaked their heads around the door. All their eyes are full of lust except Marcus who has a smile beaming across his face. He came walking towards me and picked me up squeezing me. I forgot myself for a moment and hugged him back, genuinely before I quickly pulled back and smiled.

"Did I just get a proper hug from you, it felt like a proper hug with feeling" he said smiling.

"It was just a hug, a normal one" I said smirking, trying to cover the fact that I am slightly freaking out in my mind.

"Okay, it was just a normal hug, Amelia is so excited about tonight when I asked her, its her first time going to a club, Rhys and Mark are off aswell, so were all going to make sure we have a night to remember" he said.

"I think it will be a night to remember for you, why dont you tell Amelia to come over to me to get ready, I have a wardrobe full of clubbing gear, I can do her hair and that, that's what friends do isn't it? " I asked, I never had friends before to know what to do.

"I think you will make her day even better little sis, thank you for thinking about her" Marcus smiled.

"Of course, tell her to come over in an hour or two, I'm just going to get a shower" I said as I walked up the stairs. I couldnt look at Damien, I know I will see something has changed in him too, I can feel the pull so much stronger, his scent seems more overpowering than before, my body is already aching for him, likes its been years since he last touched me, when it was only hours ago.

I walked up the last few steps and found my door has been replaced. I smiled when I saw its different than before. A small tribal pattern is in the middle of my door, around it was all the guys names. This is definitely Marcus's work, I couldnt help but trace my fingers over the tribal design, it is similar to some of the designs on Damien's back, but this is more feminine. I opened the door and stepped in. There is no evidence of what that little prick Kyle did this morning. I picked up my iPod and put it into its docking station. You need me, but I dont need you, by ed sheeran, started to play through the speakers. This was my song I would pump through my headphones, to remind me I would never need or want anyone, this song got me through most days. I turned it up a bit louder, singing it word for word. Opening my wardrobe I took out a large towel, underwear, shorts and a t shirt to wear while I'm getting Amelia and myself ready. Linkin Parks song, point of authority, came on just as I open my bathroom door. I turned it up so I can hear it play when I'm in the shower. I put my clothes on the sink and turned on my shower. I sang the words to the song as I stepped under the hot water. I let the water flow down my body as I closed my eyes. Flashes of our shower this morning appeared in my head as I remembered every touch of his hands, every kiss he placed on my body and how right it feels with him. I should have gotten a cold shower with the thoughts running through my mind. I finished washing my hair and making sure my body is scrubbed and my legs completely smooth and soft. I wrapped my towel around me and dried myself off before I got dressed.