Stronger

Chapter 31

Two week later

Watching Victoria and listening to her thoughts made me want to rip her throat out and watch her bleed to death in front of me. It took one week of training with the king to get control over listening to the others thoughts. At first when my power started to develop I thought my head was going to explode. Everyone's thoughts were all hitting me at once. I couldnt concentrate on any one persons thoughts or my own. I thought I was losing my mind. But I eventually got control. It took longer to gain control that any of my other powers, they came naturally. The king said it was because I spend my whole like blocking out people and their opinions of me, I automatically closed myself off from this power. I got control of the telekinesis straight away, like my other powers, to the queens shock but pride was evident in her eyes. The one thing the king realised when he was helping me is that unlike him, the persons who's mind I'm reading can't feel me enter their thoughts. When the king does it you can feel him push through your barriers and see what he is looking at. He can't block his thoughts from me but I can block my from him or make him believe images I made up or situations I made up are actually memories.

                  Like right now, Victoria has know idea she is giving me all the information I need. James has helped her hide certain thoughts from the king when he is around but she lets her guard down once the king isn't around. Like I suspected she is James second beloved. James is more devious than I thought. Its obvious he is using her to gain information, if he truely felt their bond he would have been pulled from the darkness by now. His bond to her isn't strong enough to bring him back and she is so stupid and blind that she hasn't even thought of that. She is madly in love with him and he uses her as a fuck buddy. She knows a lot more than what she should, she has been sneaky herself and listening in to his plans. His army isn't powerful, he is the only one with a power, the rest are vampires are greedy for power, they want what the royals have, but they are know they are know where near strong enough to get past us and close to the royal family. But I see that James thinks I will stand beside him, he thinks I will be as greedy for power as him after his little speech. Thank fuck I didn't end up with that asshole. He can't see past his own ego. He thinks I still want him and he will use that to his advantage. He is planning to attack in a week and Victoria is going to be the one to let them in and lead them straight to the royal family. I'm going to enjoy killing that bitch. I pulled back from her mind. I have everything I need.

   I walked back towards the training facility to find the others. Marcus changed Lily a week ago and today is her first time to see how strong vampires really are. Lily didn't get a gift like Marcus hoped, he was praying she would get his power and be unstoppable even if it was only like Damien, he isn't as strong as me and Marcus but nothing can penetrate his skin or kill him. If Lily had that, Marcus wouldn't panic so much about her during the fight. I haven't seen lily since before her change, I was blocking everyone from coming near me until I could control who's thoughts I could listen to and learn to block them out and then Lily was changed and she was having a hard time adjusting to feeding off of humans so until she got used to feeding and got her thirst under control she wouldn't leave their room til today. I smiled as they all came walking out of the training center.

"Lexi just the person I was looking for" Marcus said smiling.

"Okay and why were you looking for me" I said eyeing him suspiciously.

"I want to show Lily some of our powers and who better to show lily them than my powerful lil sis, maybe even show her what a proper fight looks like" he said begging with his eyes. I looked at Lily and smiled when I saw the same expression on her face.

"Please Lexi, I have been told so much about your powers, it would be unbelievable to see what you can do and actually see Marcus fight longer than two minutes" she said smiling.