Hunting

Chapter 16

I thought about my dream. I can track my master because his blood is still in my system. How the fuck will that work. I would love nothing more than finding him and making him scream in pain. I went to my room to change, I put on black skinny jeans, black ankle boots, a dark blue lace tank top and a leather jacket. I left my hair down and touched up my make up. I walked back to the lounge. Everything else has worked out of instinct, maybe if I concentrate on him I might feel a pull or something to him. I sat back down and closed my eyes picturing his face, if I wasnt planning on killing him I would think he is quite hot. I started to zone out as I concentrate on him, I could feel my blood start to heat up, I didn't fight the sensation I let it take over. I started to feel a pull but I could feel he is moving quickly and fear rush through his veins, looks like I'm not the only one after him. But I won't let anyone kill him before I get to. I opened my eyes, I can still feel the pull. I grabbed my bag and keys and moved with inhuman speed towards my car and got in. I turned on my stereo and pumped bodies by drowning pool. I followed my instincts to lead me towards him. I sped through the streets and started driving out of town. I pushed my car to its limits, after forty minutes I felt the pull stronger. I pulled my car into an empty gateway, turned off the car and got out. I looked around and spotted a large wooded area. He is in there, but he isn't in there alone, I can sense a a lot of other vampires.

                                  I jumped the gate and took off running. Their not getting him first. I got to the woods in seconds. I stood still and let my instincts take over and lead me to him. I took off running, he is coming towards me, who ever is chasing him is behind him. I stayed running til I found myself standing in a clearing. I stopped and waited for him to appear, I can hear his feet and the other feet hit the dirt hard and fast. I stood waiting for him to appear, I built up my energy behind me, so he can't get past me. I saw him coming, he is looking behind him every couple of seconds, he didn't even sense me standing in front of him. He jumped over the rocks before he got to where I'm standing. While he was in the air, I wrapped my energy around him, holding him in place. His face is priceless. I smirked at him. I saw the one chasing him, skid to a stop when they saw him been held mid air. I slowly lowered him to the ground. I'm going to enjoy this.

"Hello again, master" I said cocking my head to the side. He stared at me, looking confused,

"You, you look completely different from when I left you, what the fuck are you doing, you shouldnt be trying to get me killed, the royal guard is chasing me" he snarled out.

"I dont give a fuck who is chasing you, I'm not trying to get you killed, I'm more than capable of doing that myself" I said.

"Your not the only one with a power" he said, I felt him send power towards me, it hit hard but not hard enough to move me, he looked completely shocked.

"Telekinesis, its going to take more than that to hurt me, how about I show you one of my other powers, the one I had before you attacked me viciously before you changed me" I said, fury lacing my words.

"Do your worst, if you were human with this power I doubt its that strong when it did nothing to me, but its interesting that you have already accepted the darkness inside you" he smirked.

"That just makes me all the more powerful" I said, I took a few steps closer to him, still aware that I have an audience of royal guards.

I'm stronger now, my powers are, I have more control, I looked at him,

"Time to feel pain" I said, before I thought of the highest level of pain I could give.

He smirked at me thinking nothing would happen until a second later he started screaming, his face turned red, the veins in his neck bulged, I let it rip throught his body for another little while before I stopped.

"How the fuck did you do?" he asked breathlessly.

"I told you I had a power as a human, I could kill you right now with just a thought" I said.

"No one can do that, not even the royals or their guards" he said.

"The royals can't cause pain either with just a thought can they" I said.

I heard movement as one of the guards started moving closer to us, I watched him cautiously as he approached.

"Can you really kill him with just a thought, your kinetic, I haven't seen a changed vampire with more than one power or be able to withstand the effects of another vampires power" he said.

"Yes I can, as for having one power, I have many more" I said watching to see if anyone is planning on making a move to attack me.

"He has been sentenced to death by the royals. if you can kill with just a thought, do it" he said testing me to see if I'm just lying.

"I will but I plan to have fun with him first" I said.

"Okay show us what you have got" he said.

I put my full attention back on my master, he tried to push his telekinesis against me to take me down, but it is more like an annoying itch now. I started with low levels of pain, rising it up to highest level and then drop it again, quicker so he couldnt get a break. I enjoyed every scream he released. I screamed for hours because of him, screams that went unanswered. I could hear the guards around me whispering to each other. I sent my energy towards him, rising him up in the air. Now to test out this new power. I thought of the flames from my dreams and felt my blood heat, as flames exploded from my hands. Their whispers turned to gasps at the sight of another power. I saw fear in my masters eyes. I sent my flames towards him, wrapping it around the energy holding him. I let it close in around him, slowly. He started screaming as the flames got closer to him and the heat of them started to burn his skin. Now to end this bastard's life. I pulled back my flames and energy and let him drop to the ground. It took him a couple of minutes to get to his feet. I looked at the guard, letting him know he was going to find the answer to his question whether I can kill him with just a thought. It will answer my question to wether it works on vampires or not too.

                            I looked at him with a wicked smile. I thought of one thing his death. A couple of seconds later his body collapsed to the ground and went limp. I guess that answers my question. The guard walked over to see if he was truely dead, he checked him and looked at me with shock and awe.

"He is dead, I have never seen anything like that in my life, you are extraordinary, do you know about royal guards and what we do?" he asked.

"I heard about you and what you do for the royal family" I said.

"You would be a powerful fighter to have guarding the royal family, would you come with us and meet our leader, I think he would shocked to find a new born with more than one power" he asked.

"If I say no, I doubt you are planning to just let me leave but I doubt you would be able to stop me without losing your men" I said with a dangerous glint in my eyes.

"I can't say I would let you walk away, you are strong but to survive a group this large of gifted vampires is impossible, I dont want to have to do it that way, you are too powerful to kill" he said honestly. I can see he has given most of himself to the darkness but not all of him. The others, most of them have and I must say there is a few hotties among the crowd, it would be a shame to kill them all.

"I will come, but your weapons or men wouldn't be able to kill me" I said smiling.

"What? no vampire has ever gotten that gift" he said, his reaction showed me he thought I was lying.

"How about you test it out for yourself" I said smirking.

He picked up his dagger and threw it at my stomach hard, but it didn't penetrate my skin, it just bounced off. He stood looking at me along with the others.

"How many powers do you have?" he asked curiously.

"One more, I'm a seducer" I said.

"You have gifts know one has ever received, but the seducer part explains alot, my men and myself if I'm honest haven't been able to keep our eyes off of you, it wasnt your power that stopped up from moving forward, it was because your stunningly beautiful" he said.

I looked at the men around me, I can see lust clear in all their eyes. This could be fun.