Royals and Beloved

Chapter 19

The commander and I walked outside and walked towards the manor.

"You will get to meet most of the royals today, their youngest son has come home for the weekend with his beloved. You do know about what powers they have?" he asked.

"Yeah I was told" I said.

"The king will invade you mind and tear through your memories to make sure your not a threat to them" he explained.

"He can try, doesn't mean he will be able to see my thoughts" I said looking at the commander.

"It would be safer for you Lexi if you allow him to see something, if he can't read you, which has never happened before, he will see you as a threat and that's not a good position to be in" he said begging me with my eyes.

"Okay I will let him see something" I said.

We continued walking in silence after that. As we got close I could see four guards posted at the entrance. Their eyes immediately roamed my body from head to toe, shamelessly. I can already smell their lust. When the commander coughed loudly, the snapped out of it and opened the door for us.

"You are going to be a massive distraction for my guards" he said laughing.

I just smiled, I looked around me taking in every detail of the manor. It is beautiful, everything in here is expensive and tasteful, not overdone. I followed the commander down a large hallway til we were standing outside to large oak doors.

"There expecting us" he said.

He knocked on the door and waited. Two more guards opened the door and stepped back to allow us in. The commander walked in first and I followed. The room is like a large lounge with large couches and chair scattered around the room. I spotted an older woman in about her thirties and a man in around the same age. With them I could see two women around my age and two men facing away from me. The older man and woman stood up, I'm guessing the king and queen. They took in every inch of me, even the king couldnt hide the lust in his eyes. He blinked a few times before he hid it.

"You must be the girl we have all been hearing about, a powerful new born, I already see you are a seducer, a gift know one other than my daughter have received, what else can you do?" the king asked.

"I'm kinetic, pyrokinetic, unstoppable fighter and my own power I have no name for" I said.

"You have received some of the rarest gifts, the power you said is your own, one of the royal's might have it" he said smiling .

"You majesty, I have seen her other gift, no royal has it, she was born with it, her touch or thoughts alone can cause instant death or severe pain" the commander said.

"I have never heard of such a power, but then again I have never heard of a new born having so much power and control. You have already accepted your dark side completely, that alone makes you stronger" the king said.

"You have such a rare beauty, your seduction is very strong, you even had effect on the king, you have such power and your only a newborn, I can only imagine the power you will have the longer you are a vampire, I would hope you will accept our offer of a place on the royal guard, you will be the first female strong enough to fight with them. We have alot of threat to destroy our family, with someone as strong as you, we would no longer have to worry" the queen said smiling , I could see not deceit in her, only the need to protect her family.

"Before you answer, I will need to search your mind to make sure you aren't a hidden threat" the king said.

"Okay if you need to" I said.