Meeting His Family

After minutes of make out session we were able to pull away to catch our breathes. Okay, no we were not able to pull away if it wasn't for the knock from the other side of the door we werent willing to pull away, that startled both of us causing me to pull away at the sudden distraction, even Aldrine was not expecting our time together will be disrupted.
The honey haired guy with blueish eyes said something to him then he nodded and they both darting downstairs but being him Mr. Alpha and all said to me to stay here and wait for him to come back when I was going to disagree he quickly said that we will finish what's left to be finished and with that said I was here in his room gaping at the door like a janitor fish, yeah literally.

Later, the door creek open and I was dumbfounded to see a girl about my age with locks as Aldrine with dark green eyes that opens widely seeing me in a trance of horrified look as the she wolf started to sprint to me and too sudden to hug me tightly that I'm not able to breathe.

Footsteps is to be heard, a quiet quickly feet and a hard thundering feet belongs to my mate but what confuse me to the fudging burning hella is he appeared with a petite female on his side that share resemblance like him and this girl that's hugging me to death. When I thought I'm gonna die from the lack of oxygen, I am thankful that the female beside him were able to speak to this girl to let me go and I couldn't be grateful.

"Jherine Maris  let her go, you're hugging that poor girl to death. You wouldn't want your future Luna and sister in-law to be dead right?" The petite strong female says to her daughter and finally she listens to her mother.

Oh then ... Siater in-law yeah yoy shoul- I smiled at them when the words finally registered to my mind I was like...
I gaped at her, what the heck!? Sister in-law?!!! That means this is her sister and mother?

"I see, you already met my sister. This is my mom (pointing to his right side to the petite female who looks like she's in her mid thirties)  Marine and that (pointing to her sister beside me who's holding my arm that she refuses to let go) is my childish sister Jherine who's mates with my beta and best friend Rick (nodding to his left side where the Rick guy suddenly appears like a good damn fudging fucking holly hotdog ghost! ) . "
He finishes then look towards me and her mother.

Holy fridggen cow how was they doing it? I mean people appears so suddenly when their name is being told! Its freaking me out honestly!

"I'm glad to meet you guys " I said looking each of them

"Finally! We are officially introduced to each other then we can go shopping with mom right?! " his sister said rather an statement than a question.
I raised my eyebrow at him giving him the 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me-look' I knew he gets it but choose not to comment knowing this will pissed me off.

"But, why? I- I have my own clothes back home. I have plenty of th- " I was cut off 

Somehow I manage to spoke before I'm pulled once more but in a tight warming hug by his mother this time.

When the hugging tight will end? Cause seriously I need my personal space!

"Personal space? You don't mind when our mate do that but you mind when his mother and sister hugging you to death?" My sarcastic wolf choose to make a appearance

"Wow , just wow, now you choose to talk to me? For a matter of fact I'm not the only one who didn't mind being so close to Aldrine isn't I ? " my rather sarcastic remark that cause her to shut her mouth tight and whimper.

My Bello Angel got Respinto On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara