8- Accepting the Rejection Breaking the Bond Part 2

*continue ... part 2 of "Accepting the Rejection Breaking the Bond"

"Hello mate" he said in husky tone I'll see this a sexy voice but now. This is not the time to think that. I scolded my mind and my wolf is purring like crazy.

I shut my wolf Alexia. Shut up now! She just continue to purr it comes out of my mouth and vibrated in my chest . Shit!

The Alpha growled in approval God I'm so dead now. My wolf kept gaining control but I refused .

I have an idea to stop this. I place my hands on the back of his neck circled around it and rubbing my chest to his. Its like chest to chest I kept doing it and the Alpha growling ... groaning in aporoval he's enjoying this I know I admit that me too but I will stick to my plan. I keep doing this until his grip to my hips loosen a bit and his eyes are changing to black to grey. Then I push myself up slowly until I am able to slip off of his body. He growl in the lost of contact.

Before he can grab me I take few steps backward to keep some distance between us.
After he calm down I know he enjoyed it. I take it as a chance to continue why I am here.

" Let me know where and when the ceremony will be so that I can preoare myself and have a nice wild night clubbing. " I said in my soft sexy voice.

My wolf didn't want this so I am but this is the only thing that I know to end this hell of pain.

He stare at me amuse but instantly change in a angry look and sad? I don't know but it is .

"Are you going to answer me or what? " I said in bored tone

"Are you sure about this? You can think it over cause I know you can't take the pain longer if it is permanenty. You know that.. you will die due to the pain you know that right. "He said

"Yes and no" I answer

"Yes I am sure about this and no cause I am willing to suffer. This longer pain I will suffer is from my care for you I will do this even if it meant to me to die instead the both of us to suffer and die. The longer time we let the bond freely the longer we will be hurt and suffer. So we must be break this bond before it grows stronger and you'll be forced to accept me even if you wouldn't want to."
I told him in a soft voice

He just stare at me like he doesn't care at all. It breaks my heart to see him like this like what I've said is just some kind of joke that isn't funny. I am hurt. I can't stop the tears ...

I just let the tears cascade down my cheeks. I can't take it anymore I just colapsed there sobbing like crazy .
I can't be like this when it comes to him infront of him. He'll think that it's right that he rejected me cause I am just weak pathetic excuse for a luna.

Before he can step forward to laugh at my face I did the only thing I know

I ran