6- I will

Alessandra Jean

Again. I woke up. Slowly opening my eyes. I thought I will be meet by the same white walls but now I am in a room.. baby blue colored walls.
I sat up and glance all over the room. I saw two doors on the right and left.
I start walking to the right door, there's a bath tub,shower,sink, below the sink is a cabinet which consist of soap,body wash,body moisturizer from body shop,shampoo,conditioner,toothbrush,toothpaste, some tissue,cotton,alcohol,betadine,bandage(for first aid kit),and some towels. Its the bathroom.

To the left corner, there are some clothes, like shirts, tops, leggings, skinny pants, sweats, dresses, and the hell?A LOT when I said A LOT I mean A LOT of undergarments like under wares, bras, boxers (for girls), LINGERIE?!! Lemme tell you I Am not! I am NOT fun of lingeries with LACES ! Bras with lace! There's see through and some that aren't covering anymore except the nipple part ! Oh gosh! And to my outermost surprise it's all in my size! OfmL.

I sure as hell won't ever wear the ones without enough covering on my private areas.

When I felt the pain once again I sit on the side of the bed. I hug my stomach curled in a ball or most likely in a fetus position. My tears welled in my eyes forcing to come out but I refuse to.
I then remember HIM.
I remember all .

Why does he have to comfort me when in the first place he doesn't want to do something with me... he don't want me but why comfort me when he's the one causes this pain.

I know I've been good all my life. I know I'm not perfect but I obeyed all the rules of her... the goddess..
#1 Don't ever reject the one who's destined and mated to be with you. Aka your mate.

And I'm not but he's the one who did it.

#2 Love your mate no matter what.

And once again he did exactly the other way around. But I did the good one.

#3 Don't kill someone who isn't done anything to deserve the punishment .

#4 love your pack as you love your family.

I know he always do this .

#5 Obey all the rules and you shall be free and your soul/wolf from the consequences.

I obeyed all but my mate did the other way. I'm so broken..
I don't know whether I could do this to live my life without a mate by my side.

I cried for hours,
I already decided that I will live my life pretty simple without a mate.
I will be strong not the weak one that they know. I will do this to make him happy even though this will make me suffer even more .
I will do this.

I will talk to him and explain what I wanted to do so that he'll be happy .

I will.

I already made my decision and no one will be able to stop me from doing all of this even my own mate.

I walk out from the room down the stairs and walk out to the front door.

I know a run is the best way to relax and for a small time I'll forget all the problems. This will give me the strength that I needed to continue my plan.

I strip my clothes but check if someone's around then I proceeded to shift in my pure white wolf with the golden streaks to my paws ,back, and stomach there's also a black wolf streaks with
golden streaks (image) on my front head.

I took off and run till I get tired. Slowly all the pain lessen my snout stained with tears.

I 'm a broken wolf.