Now I know

Aldrine

I can't take it anymore, the way I see her slowly weakening I can't even breath through my nose, all I can focus is what a sight to see that my suppose to be mate and my Luna is suffering like this. She wouldn't even dare to get help even from her brother. I heard the rumors of a young she-wolf weakening, even paler than the color of the sky... It even says that the poor female has yet to suffer because it is only the beginning of her long way of die-ing if she's truly rejected by her own mate. They even pity her when they heard about her family doing all they can just to make her eat just small amount of food or water to take but she just refused or ignore them. It just make the whole situation ain't fixable nor forgivable.
I, myself couldn't even think of her dying because of my selfish decision but who am I to make a decision that should be the two of us to make. I am a selfish bastard who can't think being hurt by his mate though I am also a male who thinks of her to not put us through the past.

But when I saw her struggling to break the control of her wolf hurts more than anything to see your mate getting beaten by her own just because of you,  a scared pup to care for them. I can't take this I don't know what or even why I did my next moves but I know this is the right thing to do.

Immediately, I shifted to my human form and walk to her cautiously scared that I might scare or drive her away once more. The thought made me cringe and wither in disgust for myself, her whole body is shaking violently while I stared at her then carrying her upstairs to my room.

//moments ago... //

After, I'd explained her the reasons what caused my sudden behaviour and outburst for the past few weeks, she was able to make herself listen while I let her understand the situation being both of us are in this mess. Glancing every once in a while, the need to hug her closer was pain-rippling and now that I felt what it feels like to be this close to her is moan inducing though I kept myself focus on her face except her fuller kissable lips that were meant for me to be kissed.

I explained what happened in my childhood, the next question she ask made me stiffened for a moment then seconds after was myself turning onto a hard core emotionless Alpha. I was ready for this time to come and now I won't break down like I used to when I was only a pup who barely blocks the pain.

"Who is this person you are talking about? Who did this to you and you even told me about your mother so it means that the one who taught you all of this lies is the one who hurt your mother right? " she asked looking up at me, I nooded stiffly seeing the fear and concerned lace her beautiful eyes.

"Then who it is?" She then asked again, burning curiosity filling her eyes which quickly turned into frowning endlessly. I inhale slowly and exhaled out. She has the right to know in order to protect her I should give her the knowledge about what's coming.

"My Father" I spat the word almost making me lost control. If it wasn't for Aless  beside me then I would go on a rampage right here at the moment.

She then glance up, to see any of emotions swirling and pooling out reflecting my insides feelings instead she saw a emotionless hard demeanour.  Pain flow through the mate bond startling me, soon becoming alert to only glance down on her as she slowly wrap her arms around me showing comfort keeping saying relaxing words left her mouth, slowly I felt droplets of water run down on her face to my shirt where the tear stained my thin shirt.

"No My Bello don't cry... Ssh ... "
I cooed her to stop this, this wasn't suppose to be a plan to make her cry.

"I didn't mean to make you cry or sad, just please bello stop it. It hurts to see you like this."

She then looks up, starring straight onto me.

" B-but I know this is hard for you to reminisce this.. this part of your childhood, its not fair! It's not fair to hurt the two of the most important people he has! There's no way to treat a female like that nor a pup of his own! I beg to differ! The Goddess surely and silently agreed ! And no, for the love of your mother... Don't be like that bastard who deals his problems on hurting others just for a release of his frustrating life! You know you aren't like him! You knew from the start and .. I .. I.. Me too.. Believe in you Aldri." Glancing at me while she said those words, with innocent, loving convincing eyes.

The outburst of her emotions were reflecting on her actions,  the way her eyes narrowed into thin slits were dangerous making her hotter oh Goddess help me with this urge. This is my female... the female whose suffering that I didn't deserve to be with, a true Luna. My ears perked up listening on what she's saying the loud voice was turning into something whispered voice at the end of her speech.  I was dumbfounded of this, the woman I suppose to be loving and protecting was hurt because of me.

The next thing I know, we were hugging closer each other feeling warmth seeps to our body like gentle touch of a fire ignites to our whole being.

Guys sorry if this is short but I promise that I will update maybe one or two more chapters anytime this day.

So, toodles! Iloveyou guys !

√ QueenJems