chapter three!

𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊, 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

* * *

*   *   *

* * *

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 )

Scott and Stiles walked down the street towards a house that had lights and blaring music coming out of it. Stiles looked at Scott and sighed, "What?"

"What, what do you mean, 'what'?"

Stiles gave him a 'really?' look. "I mean 'what,' and you know what."

Scott chuckled humourlessly. "'What' what?"

"That look you were giving."

"I didn't give a look."

Stiles turned to him, "Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?"

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles was nearly shouting.

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Scott shrugged.

"What? Would you..." Stiles groaned. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Elle. Tonight, we're moving on." He watched Scott ignore and incoming call from Allison (Scott was also trying to ignore the absolute idiocy coming out of Stiles' mouth) and put his phone back in his pocket.

"You're right."

Stiles smirked. "That's right I'm right."

"Moving on."

Stiles patted Scott's shoulder, "Onward and upward."

"Let's do this."

"That's what I'm talking about. Now look at me." The pair did their signature handshake as they came to the top of the drive.

"Okay." Scott pumped himself up, "How's my breath smell?"

"I'm not smelling your breath."

"Do you have any gum?"

"No. No gum. You're fine."

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked as they walked through the door.

A blonde girl made her way from her friend over to Stiles as Scott shut the door and turned around. "Stiles! Hi."

Stiles looked happy as he made his way over to the girl, "Hey. There's the birthday gir-" Stiles was cut off by the girl, Heather, kissing him rather suddenly. Scott's eyes went really wide as his jaw dropped staring at this random girl kissing his best friend right in front of him.