"Jingle Bell Rock" Part III (Roc Royal)

"Jingle Bell Rock" by Glee

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring

Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun

Now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time

Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square

In the frosty air.

What a bright time, it's the right time

To rock the night away

Jingle bell time is a swell time

To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh

Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet

Jingle around the clock

Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet

That's the jingle bell,

That's the jingle bell rock

Then, it became Christmas morning. . .

You woke up to the mellow sounds of shallow breaths as your upper body rose and lowered as his chest heaved. Slowly, you sat up, straddling his lap as you watched him peacefully sleeping. You felt the cold draft captivating over your upper chest causing you to pull the blanket over you.

Thinking back to the previous night, you gnawed on your bottom lip seductively. Even though, you weren't thinking too clearly, you still enjoyed yourselfwith Chresanto. As of right now, you were a little confused on where would your relationship with him go on from here. Instead, you busied yourself on how everyone will react to the decorations.

Growing excited, you didn't begin to realize Chresanto lightly rubbing your back smoothly and softly kissing your neck. He spoke in a sexy, groggy voice on your bare skin, "Good morning, baby. Merry Christmas."

You shivered at the sudden warmth as you laid your chest on his, as he wrapped his arms fully around you, squeezing you tightly.

   "Good morning to you, too." You smiled, blushing as you felt his stare on your body.

He smiled and said, "I got another surprise for you, but I don't want to get up."

   "Neither do I, " you replied honestly.

   "You miss your jingle, don't you?" He asked with a straight face.

You sighed deeply even though your thoughts were even deeper. You knew with every being in you that your heart yearned for his love. It's been well over a year since you've contacted him and going back into the dating 'verse was a struggle. Concluding that you locked your heart away from anybody else. In your heart you could not move on.

Then you responded, "what's a bell without its jingle?"

A smile pulled the ends of his lips upward, a slighted blush covered his face. Chresanto wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek, squishing you.

You chuckled as you held onto him. "Does this mean I can get that key back?"

You pulled away raising a brow, "No, you have to earn a key back. Or maybe I'll just let you in through the doggie hole."

   "You still have Thurnis?" He asked.

   "Yes, and he tends to bite bad exes." You smirked ad rolled off of him.

   "But I'm a good ex, right?"

   "Oh, get over yourself." The both of you laughed and dressed in your clothes. You told him that you would be back as you headed to the bathroom and went to check yourself out.

In the bathroom, you admired your blush that glowed on your cheeks. Whatever happened last night had a huge impact on your actions today. There was a rapid knock at the door, you walked over to it and opened the door to see Chresanto. He grinned, pecking your lips softly as he pulled you out of the restroom.

You pulled away as you chuckled at his outfit. He was dressed in a Santa suit with the black boots to match.

   "But the beard though?" You pulled on the white cottony false beard that covered most of his face.

   "But you love it, though." He smirked as he grabbed your hand and tugged you to the main lobby where everyone was rising out of bed.

The two of you walked over to the big chair which "Santa" would sit down in. Chresanto straightened his beard and sat down. You watched as little kids came running up to him.

He smiled and pulled out small gifts and presents handed them to a few kids. "Just like you," he spoke in his brst jolly voice, "Santa's stuck in bad weather, so I only had these on me while my sleigh is getting fixed."

The kids' faces pulled into big pudding face grins. He chuckled as the both of you watched them.

After a while, you and Santa headed up the escalator to the food court where they served breakfast.

   "You're still wearing that suit? Aren't you hot?" You questioned him over and over, hoping he'd give it up and put it away. It reeked of a slight must and old cardboard.

   "Nope, not one bit." He laughed.

You fake coughed, saying, "Stubborn," under your breath.

He rolled his eyes, "As if it's not tearing you apart inside not to sit up on Santa's lap."

You scoffed, "Always gotta be cocky?"

   "No, that was me gesturing to your childish side."

   "Well, I haven't told Santa what I want for Christmas yet." You smiled softly.

   "Well, come and sit on Santa's lap." He patted his thigh and pulled you onto his lap.

   "So, have you been a good girl all year?" He asked.

   "Aren't you supposed to know that, Santa?" You raised a brow.

   "Well, last night was pretty naughty, but I'm not gonna act like it wasn't nice." He bit his lip as he stare into your eyes intentatively.

   "Wow, you're just beyond-"

The intercom around the airport buzzed in static as the lady spoke, "Weather reports have come back to the airline headquarters. It has been justified that the blizzard has passed and all flights from New York to the southern states are cleared and will be loaded in the next two hours. This is your front desk attendant speaking. Thank you for your cooperation and Happy Holidays!"

You jumped up in excitement as you hugged him tightly, jumping up and down. "We're going home!" You smiled.

   "Wait, whoa!" Chresanto stopped you from jumping. "We're going home? As in you and me?"

You thought slowly, but then answered, "Yeah, you're coming to Texas with me."

He pulled you into a warm embrace as he kissed you ever so tenderly. "Looks like you got yourself a jingle."

   "That's all I ever needed." You blushed.

Holy Guacamole! Two parts of Roc on a Sunday?! No Déjà on the nice list this year. Tell me whatcha think and if you liked it, tap that star button and show me some Christmas love.

Btw, did you think you made the right choice by bringing him with you to Texas?

Comment, vote, yadda yadda...

~Déjà