"This Christmas" (Prodigy)

"This Christmas" by Chris Brown

Hang all the mistletoe

I'm gonna get to know you better

This Christmas

And as we trim the tree

How much fun it's gonna be together this Christmas

The fireside is blazing bright

We're caroling through the night

And This Christmas will be

A very special Christmas for me

Let's go

Presents and cards are here

My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas

And as I look around

Your eyes outshine the town, they do this Christmas

The fireside is blazing bright

And were caroling through the night

And this Christmas will be

A very special Christmas for me

Shake a hand, shake a hand now

Ooh, the fireside is blazing bright

Were caroling through the night

And this Christmas will be

So special for you and me, yes, it will be

Shake a hand now

Come on, everybody shake a hand now

Family and well be together

To make this Christmas bright, yes, we will

It was around the time when daylight turned into nightlight. The strands of icicle lights hung all around the outside and the inside of the ski lodge. You and your new best friend Craig were just coming in from the ski slopes until you slipped down the wrong path. Tumbling the chilling snow hills, you finally stopped at the end of the steep hill. Craig raced down the slopes as the expert he was to follow after you.

After gathering you up from the freezing weather, he picked you up and carried you on his back up to the ski lodge lod cabins. Sniffling hard, your nose began to glow red like Rudolph resembling the shy reindeer.

Once the two of you reached your cabin, he placed you down the bed in the second bedroom, handing you a fresh pair of clothing. You struggled to put on the warm clothing as your hands began to tremble and shake. Slowly, you walked back into the living room of the cabin and sat down near the crackling fire next to Craig. He smiled at you and his smile soon faded once he noticed you limping into the room.

Carefully, he wrapped tons of blankets around you and stretched your foot out over his lap. He examined your foot and frowned. "It looks sprained, Y/N."

You folded in your lips to keep your teeth from hitting against each other. Craig got up and went to search for a first aid kit. He soon returned and sat back down on the bear carpeting. He opened the kit and pulled out an ankle wrap and cautiously he wrapped your left ankle.

   "Where does it hurt?" He whispered holding your foot as he massaged it gently. You winced and nodded, "Right there."

   "Sorry," he propped your foot on a pillow and pulled you into his chest. "I'll be right back." Once again, Craig left and headed to the kitchen to check on the hot chocolate.

He poured two mugs full of hot chocolate and dropped two jumbo marshmallows into each one. He smiled at the floating ice bergs in the steaming sweet sea around it. Craig placed the mugs on a tray and walked back into the living room, setting the tray on the floor in front of him. He grabbed your hands and put one of the mugs in your hands.

   "Drink it. It'll warm you up." He smiled. You gladly sipped the beverage as you indulged into its sweet, succulent taste.

   "This, by far, has to be the best hot cocoa I've had in a lifetime. Thanks, Craig." You spoke in a low tone, recovering from its raspy cold feeling.

   "I try, I try." He smirked pulling you close to him.

Just as the moment got sweeter so did the memory. Craig kissed the top of your head as he began singing. "Hang all the mistletoes, I'm gonna get to know oh oh oh you better. . . this Christmas."

I smiled at his deep, smooth singing voice. I always knew he could sing, it just took a lot of blackmailing and teasing to make him, but now it was a little shocking. You thought.

Through the whole night he continued singing Christmas carols, just as your eyes began lazy, you looked up to him. Inches away from his lips. You thought, smiling to yourself. As Craig's final words slipped off his tongue, you gave in and just kissed him. Even though you knew you and him were just friends, you couldn't hide the feelings any longer. You wanted him and judging by the way he kissed back, he wanted you even more than you thought.

They smiled at each other as they looked up at the clocks, "Merry Christmas. " You whispered, it was passed midnight and Christmas Eve soon faded out of sight.

   "What gift were you looking forward to?" You asked.

   "I think I already got my gift I was wishing for." He smiled and bit his lip softly, staring back into your beautiful eyes.

His chocolate brown eyes hypnotized though as you stared back into them. Although this was your next friend, you were overwhelmed by complete affection and lust triggering your thoughts. You bit your lip softly as he leaned in for another kiss. And another kiss. And another kiss slowly leaving your lips, making their way down your jawline to your neck. It trailed a long journey as he pulled off your striped sweater and the undershirt you wore underneath. His chocolate kisses trailed down the middle of your body as you began to feel the heat of the room intensify. It seemed as if you and Craig were triggering each other's warmth into a ball of energy. Your arms took hold of his arms as you pulled his sleeves off over his head, revealing his bare skin underneath.

The both of you knew you weren't being nice at all as you continued to explore his upper body with your dainty hands. You were so enticed as he pulled off your leggings and shrugged off his pants. Craig seemed to be waiting for this moment between the range of your four years of friendship. He had to overthrow the friend zone and take the next step.

After all, he's been good all year, he deserves a treat.

And lookie here another update! I'm on a roll like Cottonelle. *Drake voice*

~Déjà