Chapter Fifteen

Jessica

I got to set early, and as soon as I walk into the studio, my dresser takes my hand and pulls me into my dressing room.
"Ohhhhkay Jess, long day ahead of you," Leigh says, putting a pen behind her ear and looking at her clipboard. "You are filming six scenes today, a surgery scene, two Arizona/April scenes, two patient scenes, and a Sofia scene, in that order. It's about a 20 hour work day ahead of you, I hope you're prepared. Your outfits are set up in your closet, you have to do your hair yourself, Kory is out today, and Chelsea will do your makeup as soon as you're dressed. Be on set by nine, lines memorized, dressed, hair done, and make up done. You're filming the first patient scene first. I have to go now, Kevin needs me for something. You good?"
I grin. "Good."
"Good." She smiles quickly at me before speed walking out of my room.
I turn from the door, not bothering to close it as I hook my phone up to the AUX cord that's connected to my speaker, getting ready to play my music.
Then, I smile. I could not only sense she was there, but she has a specific scent that floats around her like a cloud.
I turn around, grinning.
There Sara was, standing at the doorway with two Starbucks drinks in her hand and a Starbucks bag in the other. She had on that playful smile she always wears proudly.
"Thank God. I'm starving." I say, walking over to her and peeking in the bag, seeing what she got.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk." She says, pulling the bag away. "Payment ma'am?"
I grin as I lean in to kiss her, before she violently turns her face, my lips landing on her cheek.
I pull back, confused. "You wanted me to kiss you, right?"
"Shhhh!" She quiets me, looking to her left and right, then walking into my dressing room, shutting the door behind her and throwing me against it, setting the Starbucks on my couch, then leaning in and kissing me passionately.
Confused, I pull away after a while.
"What was that?"
"We can't have people knowing... you know, about us. It's unprofessional."
I look at my feet. "Oh."
She grins at me, yanking me by my waist, pressing me against her, then grabbing my ass.
I laugh into the kiss, pulling away.
"S-Sara." I pant. "I-I have to be on-on set."
She groans. "Ugh why."
I laugh, kissing the side of her neck.
"Actually, I'm busy today too." She says.
"How many scenes are you filming today," I ask.
"Oh, not that. I only have two scenes in this episode and I've already filmed them both."
"Then how are you busy?"
"Oh, TR is in LA. We're grabbing lunch then hanging out at my trailer."
"Oh! Tell him I said hi."
"Okay, I will. I gotta head out now, actually."
"Okay, honey. Bye!" I say.
"Bye!" She says, grabbing her Starbucks drink and leaving. "I like you!" She shouts before heading out the door.

Oh yeah, haven't told you that yet, have I?
We haven't used the L word.
L O V E
yeah, that word.

So every time we bid farewell, we say "I like you."

Don't. Judge. Me.

I grin as the door closes behind her and go see what she got me from Starbucks.
Venti Cinnamon Apple Spice with an apple fritter.
I blush as I realize she took my drink, because this is what she always orders.
But that just made it ten times better, I'll have her with me all day now.
I text her before I start getting ready.

I like you too.