Chapter Nine

Jessica

I wake up in Sara's arms, her scent filling my senses and making me blush as I lean into her grasp.
She shifts and I slip out, getting in her shower and getting ready for the day.
I use her shampoo, conditioner and soap, so when I come out and use her perfume, I grin as I smell just like her.
She was three inches taller than me, heavier than me, and curvier than me, so I couldn't wear her clothes out in public as much as I loved wearing them, so I go next door to my trailer and put on makeup as well as a white and black striped three quarter sleeves shirt with light blue denim shorts and a pair of Jesus sandals, finishing off the casual look with an over the shoulder and across the chest tan small hand bag purse thing.
Lastly, I curl my hair so that it bounces above my shoulders.
When I go back to Sara's trailer, she too is ready, dressed in a trendy light fabric black shirt with little roses on it. Along with that was an oversized grey sweater that came down to her mid thigh with dark blue denim shorts, and lastly black Jesus sandals and a red over the shoulder bag.
Her gorgeous long black hair fell in loose waves framing her face. She had heavy eyeliner on, and looked like a model.
"So," she says, grabbing her keys. "Where are we going?"
I grin at her.
"Jess?"
Wow, she's pretty.
"Jessica?"
She should be a model.
"Jess!!"
I flinch, coming out of my daze. "Yeah?" She rolls her eyes at me, chuckling. She takes my hand and intertwines our fingers as she pulls me out of the trailer.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
She turns around and grins. "You'll see."
We walk to her car, and we get inside. She immediately turns on the radio and rolls down the windows before buckling her seatbelt.
Once we're ready, she puts the key in the ignition and begins to drive.
I notice her hand laying on her thigh as her other one lays on the steering wheel, and I couldn't help myself as I slid my hand under hers and intertwined our fingers, then I lay her hand down on my lap.
She visibly blushes which was hard to see on her dark skin, but it was certainly obvious this time.
At the stop light she turns and grins at me, and I lean in and kiss her gently before we continue on our drive to God knows where.
Forty minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Sara?"
"Hmmm?"
"Where are we going?"
"Paradise."
"What do you mean?"
"Its the best place for a date."
"Where?!" I demand.
She grins back at me. "Don't worry about it, babe. It'll be magical."
Just then, I look up, and I realize we're driving through golden gates, a beautiful castle lit up in front of me, tiny little families running around, couples hand in hand, tourists taking pictures.
"Literally magical." Sara says.
Disneyland.