I Like Them Difficult.

Over 2,100 reads? I cried a little bit guys(':

I honestly never thought I would make it this far, so thank you SO much for your dedication.

and sorry for the wait, I had a lot on my mind /: urggg

so anyways, enjoy! this should be an interesting chapter for y'all (;

Beautifully_Driven_

><><><><

Xx Briella's Pov xX

"So Briella," Jasper purred from beside me.

"Where did you move from?"

I shivered unpleasantly, as his hot, sticky breathe traveled down my neck in warm clumps. I was terribly uncomfortable by him, and he seemed to think this was some sort of sick game. More like I was some sort of game.

I glanced towards Blake, and gave him a 'I'm going to kill your friend if he doesn't stop' look but he just sat there like a statue, not caring.

But It's his flipping friend! He really needs to control him, or something. I would sort of expect him to be my rock like before... with the teacher and all.

But instead I saw him doodling something "more" important than this in his notebook. I needed Blake....

But I'm a big girl. For heavan's sake i'm a tomboy!

I can cope without him! I hope....

Rolling my eyes, I flipped open our math textbook to our paged assignment, and actually decided to start my year off right. Also to ignore Jasper's stupid questions he kept giving me.

Ass-licker. Like was he really interested about my life? I dont think so.... He was after something.

As I began working, I felt cool long fingers groom my long hair in a slow stroking motion. They even brushed out a few knots for me, and felt the softness and depths of my layered brown hair. Snap out of it Briella-

"Jasper quit it" I said, swatting his hand away with force.

I heard Blake whimper softly, and slide away a bit.

Wait...Was Blake scared of-

An annoying British boy cut me off.

"But you didn't answer my question babe" 

Oh, and I just "loved" how he was playing it off like I was two and would give in to his petty questions.

"I'm not your babe" I said with venom behind my words.

I looked to Blake again, his eyes full of pity. And something else flashed through his eyes, but it was something different. Something I didnt know about, and that he was dieing to tell me about it. I could see it.

Jasper hummed lowly in response, like he didn't believe what i had said earlier about not being his babe.

He then picked me up so suddenly, and held me his lap against my will.

"Let me go you prick!" I thrashed. I tried kicking him too, but he just tightened up his lock on me leaving me breathless.

Blake finally spoke up for the first time. But not as knightly as before.

"Jasper man, cant you leave her alone?"

It was like fire and gasoline over here. Blake seemed to be enlarging Jasper's flames as Blake became smaller in supply; leaving him the weaker of the two.

"But what would be the fun in that?" Jasper retorted, inhaling my scent. I almost let a tear slip from my silver eyes.

I looked to the other students in the classroom for help but they were all engaged in a shouting conversation, and laughing to even notice whats happeneing.