Internal VS External Conflict.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLE!!!!!!

Been nearly a month, and I haven't updated. I am feeling bad about it, so I give you guys full permission to slit my throat. Violent I know, but its necessary!

DEDICATION TO @Hazzaberryxxx

Just because I love her, and because she is my new fond friend! (:

Seriously guys, follow this chick, and read her books(:

Also, last chapter I asked you guys your opinions on Briella.

Here are my favorite responses.

AngeliqueAustin: (MY HAPPY DANCE BUDDY) Briella gives off a bad as vibe in a good way, and my impression of her is a bad good girl that the plastics will hate for being super pretty and shit. I also think she will fall for Blake because she seems like that person.

Not_today_sir: (MY COVER MAKER)

Briella is a sarcastic spitfire, that has a sense of humor! (:

soccer_girl_sweet: (real life best friend!!!!)

Briella is funny. She has a bubbly personality, and can throw comebacks at people like its her job(;

Anyyyyyyyyways, enough of this. STORYTIME!!!!!!

Beautifully_Driven_

Sum Up of Chapter:

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
get along with the voices inside of my head
your trying to save me, stop holding your breath

~Eminem {Monster ft. Rihanna}

><><><><

Xx Briella's Pov xX

(Lol try reading this in a fancy british accent! Or a fancy faggot accent, either one)

I met a lady. A receptionist to be precise. Frail, old, and weak down to the heart.

She was almost too fragile, and it was a bit scary how she wasn't dead. (No offense)

I felt that if I even slightly brushed up against her, she would shatter like broken shards of glass.

Her skin was a sickening grey colour, and her whole aura and presence was a bit unusual.

Even this school was a bit unusual... I knew that much.

Yes, im at school. I arrived early, so I could get settled in with my classes and such. No one is even here yet, and its completely deserted except for me.

For Gods sake, the lightbulbs in the school aren't even turned on yet! How early did I arrive? Its so dark!

Its like everyone just took the day off just to not see me! I at least hoped more than one staff member would be wandering the halls!

But no, all I get is this lady, sitting here flipping through a brand of magazine.

Can anyone spell odd here?

And its not that I was expecting the frickin' paparazii or anything, but just someone else!

" 'xcuse me ma'am, but may I have my class scedule and school map?"

*** (silence)

Well then.