Finding Blake

How many of you have seen the new Hunger Games: Catching Fire?

*gasp* °O°

I saw it on Friday with my friend, and oooooo it was so good!

I can't wait till the next one comes out!!!!!!!

Beautifully_Driven_

><><><><

Xx Briella's Pov xX

How many of you are models? Be honest with me.

I'm talking like the ones that wear glamorous clothing material made by famous designers, that walk down the large catwalks.

And believe it or not, from that one walk, you make a huge impression for everyone to see. How?

I'm talking about about the people who spectate, and observed people.

Even If one thing is out of place, they label you as ugly, slut, whore, miss virgin of the year, nun, etc.

They judge you as so fast you could say "hello" and they would've already labeled you...

Whether it be from how your stepping pace was 1/3 of a second too quick, or how your introduction to them was not as they were expecting...

People these days...

And that's why I show sympathy for you models!

You have it hard! All pressure is on you!

And that's really hard to accomplish...

So remember, first impressions!

*Flashback*

I took my earphones out of my ears and stuffed them into one of my jacket pockets quickly.

*sigh* ill miss you. Eminem! I promise to finish your songs after school.... or in class(;

After done with that, I parked into an open spot in the school's parking lot, and turned off Terror's engine. She hummed silently as an aftereffect of being turned off.

I glanced around, and I knew I already drew some attension unintentionally.

I think because its not everyday people see a girl on a motorcycle alone and not dying from a crash.... or worrying about her hair for that matter.

So yeah, maybe it was a bad idea to draw attention on my first day.... oops.

I lifted my leg off of Terror's seat, and set both my feet firmly on the ground, and I walked into Clearwater high's territory.

'That's such a weird name' I thought.

I mean, why wouldn't water be clear? I scoffed. Dirtywater Highschool! lol

Grabbing my brown leather satchel off of my bike, I put it over my head and let the strap rest on my shoulder.

I began to walk my way towards the school.

I walked in the middle of both lanes, afraid of accidently getting hit by a car pulling out, but that just gave people a better opportunity to get a good look at the 'new girl'.......... *sigh* just great.

These people that were staring, were in different cliques. Including, the Goths that were talking about this new hit single some emo band came out with.

Then it was the "highs" who were smoking a joint, and selling illegal stuff before first period..... bunch of delinquents.

And then we had the jocks who tossed around a football, making loud and obnoxious yelling when they scored "touchdowns."