Movers Suck At Their Job

Hiiii my lovelies!

sorry for such a late update, I've been busy... /:

Finally had some time to spare in order to get this online!

Sorry for any typos or mistakes I've made in this Update.

And thank you SOO much for over 1.35 K reads!

Beautifully_Driven_

><><><><

Xx Breilla's Pov xX

*Back at Briella's new home*

"Where the hell have you been young lady!" A raging mom yelled the second I slipped through the front door.

Well, I tried to sneak in, but a certain mom caught me midway through my ploy. Damn her.

And cue the yelling! Here we go, kill me now... I'm dead!

"Answer Me!" she bellowed.

I sighed, knowing what was coming next.

"I just got caught up with time mom" I explained in a mono toned voice, still traumatized from the ominous letter I received.

I mean, who wouldn't be traumatized by it? I've only been in London for a certain amount of hours and someone is after me!.... Why me?!? AHHHH

"I don't want excuses Briella!" she yelled, walking closer to me, leaving little distance for me to weasel out of this conversation. She knows me too well sadly...

I groaned in annoyance. Just as a perfect day is about to end, I get a strange letter from... "it", then I get chewed out by my mother for being late. Just freaking flapping fabulous.

Note my sarcasm.

We stood there in silence, as my mom looked me over as if she knew I was hiding something.

Something, being me hanging out with a guy I just met hours ago, and me receiving a stalker letter from an anonymous writer. Totally not hiding anything!

Note the sarcasm.

Wow.... how many sarcastic pills did I take today?

***

'Please don't say anything. Please don't say anything.' I prayed to Jesus. 

She stood there, with her head cocked to the side, and her lips pursed intensely looking for the "real" reason I was gone for so long.

Don't. Say. Anything.

"Were you with a guy?" she asked, putting her hand on her hip, and giving me an emotionless look. Wow... she's good. Dad always liked that in a woman.

I bit my lip. Should I tell her about Blake? Would she believe me about us not dating? What about the letter? Should I bring that up? AM I CRAZY? I'm not bringing that up.

All these questions swarmed my thoughts, searching for and acceptable answer that she will halfway believe!

Then it came.

"I was with a friend" I said, putting emphasis on "friend" so she would understand a bit better.

"Name?"

"Blake Downs" I answered dryly.

"Age?"

"Erm... I think he said 17" I answered, confused as to where she was heading with this conversation.