Curiosity Killed The Cat.

Hiii beautiful people!!!

Thanks you SOO much for over 1,150 reads, and over 130 votes! c:

Also, I want to give a special shout out to Not_today_sir who created the beautiful cover for the book!

Thank you girliee!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Also I'd like to dedicate this chapter to whattheduck who has given me so many nice comments, and she is super nice!

Beautifully_Driven_

Sum up of Chapter:

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the I love you's

But I bet you if they only knew

The would just be jealous of us

~One Direction{They don't know about us}

Recap:

"Briella Silverstone... will you do me the great honor of being my friend?" he smiled a true genuine smile.

Should I accept?

><><><><

Xx Briella's Pov xX

Friends?

Me and him?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hell to the yeah I would! I mean, why wouldn't I?

Blake is like the brother I've never had! An over protective brother at that, but still....

I think I owe him a piece of my friendship, as long as that is all he can ever accept. Just friendship.

And as to him and I being friends, I humbly accept his offer.

Being the goofball I am, I grabbed the hem of my shirt with my fingertips and did a proper curtsy. Crossing my legs, bowing, and all that special crap.

"Friends" I declared, showing my teeth in an innocent smile. Even though, we all know I am not innocent. Right?

He looked down at me with a skeptical look, possibly because I was scaring him?

Nope! Not today!

He bowed respectfully back to me.

But not without grinning like the Cheshire cat would down to Alice.

I think this friendship we have just formed, will work. Most definately.

An odd friendship no doubt, but a great one.

***

A sudden slam of metal against tile filled my earsdrums, and started me.

I looked over my shoulder, to see employees in the distance locking the metal barred gate to the stores they work in.

'Why are they closing so early?' I thought.

I frowned inwardly, trying to piece why the mall is closing up shops. Me and Blake were only here for what seemed like an hour or so! So why wou-