New Friend? Or Just A Challenge? ( Part 1 )

Yay everybody! For this week, I have:

168+ Reads, 27+ Votes, and 5+ Comments(:

Pretty amazing stuff!

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to CheekySta. She is really amazing, and I would consider her as a new friend(:

So go check her books out!!!

Beautifully_Driven_

Sum up of Chapter:

You got a friend in me

When the road gets rough ahead

And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed

Just remember what your old pal said

yeah, you got a friend in me

~Toy Story!{You Got A Friend In Me}

><><><><

Recap:

Apparently the truck was blocking veiw of my new home, so I walked around the truck to get a good look, and I literally felt my jaw drop when I saw my house. Oh, Jesus!

I stood there motionless, as I heard my mom behind me, laughing her ass off!

I turned around to face her, then the house, then her again and spoke.

"HOLY HELL MOM!"

><><><><

Wow. Is this even happening right now?

I might just faint. This is so amazing!

It's just so... so... perfect.

I was so excited, I almost cried. Almost.

I ran up to my mother, and enveloped her in a tight embrace. Not letting go. I was just so happy.

She at first seemed startled by my actions, because I rarely give her hugs but she soon gave in.

"You like it?" I felt her smile into the hug.

"It's beautiful" I whispered.

"I knew you'd love it"

I'm glad she somewhat thought of me at least.

Then I let go of her, and stared deep into her bright emerald eyes; which didn't in any way resemble my glossy silver eyes.

(Hence the cover photo(; )

I smiled a genuine smile to her, then casually walked away to investigate my beautiful house.

The house was indeed a dome!

It was shaped like the letter 'O', and was perfectly landscaped to match the sort of "nature enchantment" theme it held.

Green vines had attached its way along the domed house, and decorated itself with dozens of light purple flowers. And on the house, were two ellipsed windows, and an oval shaped mahogany door.

Since the house was round, I guess everything else had to be as well... Logic right?

The house was absolutely perfect, secluded, isolated, and enchanting. All at the same time!

And since I'm a book fanatic, I might as well just say... It looks like a freaking Hobbit home!!! *fan girl moment*

I guess that just gave you a better description...