Appreciation, thoughts, news

Hi everyone....

       Whoa this book is over. There’s so much I want to say but first off a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this story and see it through to the end, I hope you enjoyed this last chapter.

      Like it says, the end for now, I am working on book 2 that should be posted in the next few days (Friday). I never planned for this to become a series but many people requested a second part and I thought about it and came up with an idea to continue it. This story was supposed to be that forbidden romance with a supernatural twist but it became so much more and that’s because of all you wonderful people.

       I introduced a pack to continue the series because it gives me so many more ideas to play with. In book 2 we will continue to follow Jax and Ariana’s story, there are some more roadblocks they’re going to have to overcome. I have plans for book 3/4? (note sure yet) and that will follow Julie into the new supernatural life she’s known nothing about and possibly finding her own mate. After that there are so many more ideas to play with but let’s see how all of this goes first and if you all care to read more.

I hope you continue on the ride and check out the next book which will be called; As Hope and Promise Fade.I already have the cover made and it's one of the best I've ever done.

      Again big thank you to everyone who’s supported this story, I never thought when I began to write it and when I posted it it’d become this big. I’ve never felt so such support and love, you all give me hope that I can continue writing and that what I’m doing has potential. Writing is the biggest love of my life but day to day I second guess if I’m doing this right and with support like this I must be doing something right.

Thank you so much

Isabelle