Chapter 19

Chapter 19

That next day at school Charlie avoided her and weaseled out of there studying session. Never would she have thought Charlie Lowell was the type to run but now getting to know him she realized he ran a lot. He ran when it was uncomfortable, he ran from his true feelings, he ran from anything real. He liked acting at school in the role the crowd gave him. She couldn’t want him to succeed more then he wanted it himself. She continued with her day like she normally had and went home that afternoon with Jax.

It was suffocating to be in such a small space alone with him. There wasn’t anything to say or do. She had thought about just taking the long walk home but it was also raining pretty hard outside. She glanced at him as he drove and noticed his arm. “It’s gone. You had a really bad cut two days ago and it’s just gone.” She said in amazement. “How is that possible?”

“It wasn’t as bad as you thought.”

She didn’t appreciate being treated like an idiot; she knew exactly what she saw. “You’re hiding something.” The longer she stared at him the worse her temper rose. “Pull over, stop the car Jax.” she noticed they were passing the park, she could walk from there.

“What the hell are you doing?” he demanded as she opened the car door.

“I don’t want to be here.”

He turned the car off and took off after her. “Ariana!”

“Leave me alone!” she wanted to be away from him; she wanted the anger to go away she just wanted to get away from it. The days apart weren’t helping a damn thing, she felt like she was begging for air and there was none. She ran through the park in the rain, hoping he’d give up and just leave her.

She should’ve known better, Jax would never leave her alone in the rain. He caught up rather quickly, as a runner it made sense he’d be fast. “Stop it." he grabbed her arm and spun her toward him.

She saw that he was dripping wet, part of his hair glued to his face. “I want to be alone.”

“You can be alone at home not here in the damn rain!”

“Stop telling me what to do.” She pulled her arm free and stumbled back as her shoe got caught in the mud. Again ever the fast one Jax caught her before she felt the ground.

This action put their bodies against each other as she stood in his arms. He moved her wet and messy hair behind her ear. Her heart raced, she knew what he was going to do and wanted it just as much.

When his lips met hers she could breathe again.

Jax reached down and grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his waist. He continued to kiss her as he took them to who knows where. Ariana moved her hands up his arm and around his neck. His skin was fiery hot along with the moisture from the rain.

Her eyes fell closed at some point, she opened them again when she felt something hard at her back and the rain had stopped.

“Where are we?” she asked while still kissing him, she couldn’t stop.

“A hidden passage off the square.” He explained quickly as he tugged her shirt out from under her skirt and started to unbutton it.

He kissed down her neck and shoulder, pulling her shirt down her arms to reveal the pink bra she wore. He inhaled deeply and found her mouth again. Her skin against his hands was driving him to the point of insanity. He moved his hands under her skirt and reached for her panties. He couldn’t turn away again; he couldn’t go another moment not knowing what it’d feel like to have her, to claim her.

Ariana felt what he was doing and deep down didn’t want him to stop, she didn’t want the torture to continue another day. She reached behind his back and lifted his shirt off, it was only fair since hers was gone. She laid back on the boulder he had her on and admired his chest while he pulled off her shoes then finished removing her underwear.

He looked at her with heated blue eyes. “Are you alright?”

The look inside those eyes were driving her breathless, she could only nod yes. She continued to watch as he stood and pulled off his jeans leaving him completely naked. She knew it was rude to stare but she couldn’t stop.

Jax pulled at her hand until she was sitting up. “I want to see all of you.” he explained as he unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side with rest of their clothes. Next he reached for the zipper of her skirt. He felt her starting to tense and shy away from him. “You don’t have anything to be embarrassed about.”

“No one’s ever…..”

“I know.” The fact she was untouched made him ache to have her even more. He admired her for a moment before laying her back down.

She was nervous there was no denying that, this was all so new and terrifying. She made herself touch him through all the nerves she felt, her hands molded to his back down to his hips. He sucked in a breath of air from her mouth, he hadn’t expected her to touch him so intimately.

His hands moved as well, pulling her legs apart. He couldn’t take the agony anymore. He kissed her harder as he pushed inside her warmth. Her legs tightened around him as the pain shot through her. He forced himself not to move as she got used to the sensation.

He pulled away from her mouth and looked down at her face, her eyes were closed, her breathing came short and fast. She dug her nails into his arm as he moved slowly against her. She sucked in her bottom lip and he saw her struggle not to make a sound.

A battle she lost. “Oh my….” She moaned and turned her head to the side.

“Is that a good oh my?” he asked with strained words.

“Yes, yes, yes.” At first it had hurt like nothing she ever wanted to feel again but now it felt so damn good as he moved his hips like that in a swinging motion. She felt pressure building inside of her ready to burst at any moment. Her body coiled around him like a snake and wouldn’t let go.

She cried out everything went on overload and burst free. His hands tightened around her hips as he joined her moments later.