Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and checked my clock. It was only 4. I turn around and snuggle back into Nolan, then hear my phone ringing. Who calls at four in the morning? It was Hunter. I pick up my phone and go downstairs. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. "Nolan is dangerous... stay away from him." I try to react to what my best friend just said, but I hear a beeping noise on the phone indicating that he hung up. I whip around, hearing Nolan's footsteps behind me. I start to get scared. "Stay away." I say, grabbing a kitchen knife from the drawer. "What the hell, Kylie? What has gotten into you?" He says calmly, making me loosen my grip on the knife for a second, then tighten it right back. "I got a call from a friend. He said that you are dangerous. I don't know how dangerous you are, but please, leave." He looks at me and smiles that sweet smile that made me kiss him the first time. I drop the knife, and run into his arms. "I'm sorry, my friend must just be drunk or something. I'll call him later." "Good." He says, a bit darkly. "Now you're all mine." He smiles a creepy smile and grabs my wrist, trying to practically drag me to my room. I think I know what Hunter meant now. I scream and reach for my phone. He grabs my other arm and keeps pulling "HELP!!" I scream, as I hear a loud banging at the front door. "BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!!" I hear a loud crash, then see my savior running towards us and knocking Nolan on the ground. He looks at me. I immediately know who it is. "We need to leave! Now!" Hunter says, grabbing my arm (a bit lighter than Nolan's previous grip) and running with me to his car. We jump in and shut the doors, locking them, then pulling out of my driveway with a screech. I relax a bit, knowing I'm safe in this car with Hunter. "You're the best friend I could ever have." I say, leaning back in the seat. "I know," He says, smiling. "You're lucky that I love you enough to almost kill a guy." I start to blush and get kind of uncomfortable. No one's ever said that they love me. He laughs nervously, "I didn't mean to say that... I umm well, this is awkward." I want to shut him up from his awkwardness, but don't know how. Then I get an idea. I lean over and give him a light peck on the cheek. "Thank you for saving me, my night in shining armor."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I don't really know what to say in this part anymore. None of you really answer my questions, so yea. But I just got kinda stressed and angry with things going on in my life, and made this. I love writing, though and probably won't stop for a while because it just lets me have my own little world to rule without having the stress of deadlines or grades. Thanks for at least the smallish amount of views and votes, I love you all! <3

Goodbye my Fluffy Demons!

~SkySky (*v*)/