Chapter 14

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed out the door of the school. "Hey Kylie! Wait up!" I hear a familiar voice behind me say. I smile and turn around. "Hey babe," I say, winking. "You ready for our date thing?" He laughs and we walk to his car. He opens it for me, and I smile "A gentleman, gotta add that to my list." "So now you're grading me now?" He asks, playing along. "Yup! Next I'm going to grade you on something else. If ya know what I mean." I wink and smirk. He laughs, "I think I do" he looks at me, leaning forward and closing the gap between us. It was like magic. There were sparks flying and I felt like we were the only two there. Even though we were in the middle of the High School parking lot. "Wow, I think that deserves an A!" I say, smiling. "There's more where that came from." He said, starting the car and driving to my place.

I unlock and open the door, knowing that Mom was on another business trip and Sierra was at her friend's house for the night. "We got the house to ourselves tonight." I say, heading to my room. "Oh! Sounds like fun!" He said, following me to my room. I drop my bag on the floor, Nolan doing the same thing. I sit down on my bed and he sits down next to me. "So, wanna pick up where we left off?" He asks, referring to earlier in the car. "I don't know..." I say, "I'm not really in the mood." "Oh" Nolan says, sadness in his voice. I jump on him and start tickling. "Oh my god!" He laughs, "Stop!"

I laugh, "Make me." I say, tickling him some more. He smirks through his laughter and looks at me. He pulls my face towards him and kisses me. "Hey! That's not fair!" I say, pulling back and stopping with the tickles. "I know, but I knew it was the only way I could stop you." He smiles, sitting up with me still in his lap. "Now that you stopped, it's my turn." "No way." I say, jumping off and running out of my room, locking myself in Sierra's room. "Come on!" Nolan yells, "I won't tickle you, I promise!" He says though the door, making me open it. He grabs me by the hand and drags me back to my room. "Nolan? What are you doing?" I ask curiously. He stops and turns around. "We're going to make out, nothing more. If that's okay with you." I look in his beautiful green eyes. "Of course." I say, smiling. We walk back into my room. I shut the door and when I turn around, Nolan grabs me by the waist and pulls me toward him. Our lips connect for a few seconds, moving in unison. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I happily oblige. Our tongues battling for dominance, I give up and let him take over. He picks me up and places me on my bed, laying me down and getting on top of me. I pull away and he frowns. "I think we've done enough." I say, trying to stay away from doing You-Know-What. "Ok." He says, kissing me one last time and laying next to me. "Maybe next time." I say, making him smile. "Yea, maybe next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What did you think of this? I wanted to do a whole thing where Kylie freaks out after losing her virginity and stuff, but also wanted her to wait, being the responsible teenager she is. So she is waiting, and yea, maybe next time. I am trying my best to update, but I'm getting caught up in my homework and school and stuff, so yea, just bear with me, and I'll update as often as I can. That's about it! Goodbye my Fluffy Demons!

~SkySky ^v^