Chapter 6; Best Birthday Ever

"Kylie!" Stella calling from downstairs. She slept over at my house last night and is now rushing me down the stairs. "What do you want?" I say lazily, forgetting that it was my birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" she screams, making me jump. "You're lucky that no one is here, because we both would have been in trouble if you did that this early." I say, remembering that Sierra was at her friend's house, and my mom was on a business trip in North Carolina. I walk into the living room and sit down while Stella starts cooking something. "What is going on in there?" I ask. "Your birthday breakfast." she says casually. "Oh... ok." I reply, texting Anna. "I'm inviting Anna." "Yay!" Stella screams, jumping up and down. "She'll be here in a few minutes." I say, giggling.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

"Taylor Party!" Stella says as Anna walks into the house. "YES!" Anna screams as she comes into the kitchen and steals a pancake. Even though we're like 15, we still are complete weirdos. Anna blasts Taylor Swift's Style, and we all sing and dance along to it like the crazy people we are. When we have gone through all the songs on her phone, we pick up the mess we made with the breakfast and get into Anna's car. "Where are we going?" I ask, bouncing up and down in the passenger seat, making Stella laugh. "We planned the whole day out while you went up to get changed." Anna said, smiling at Stella.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

"OMG! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I scream, looking at the place that held Taylor Swift's 1989 tour. "So... what do you think?" Stella asks. "When did you have the time to get the tickets?" I ask, still yelling. "We bought the tickets for all three of us to go, and I was going to come over anyways to bring you, but you invited me, so it was perfect." Anna answers with a huge smile on her face. We start walking to the building when Taylor herself walks towards me and gives me a huge hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Stella, Anna, and Taylor scream. "OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!" I scream, releasing my inner fangirl. We take our front row seats and when Taylor gets onto stage, she says, "The first thing I want to say is happy birthday to my good friend, Kylie!" Taylor walks over to me, and pulls me onto stage, and everyone cheers. We take a selfie and I go back down to my seat. I hug my two best friends and watch the rest of the tour.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

After the show, we go backstage and talk to Taylor, giving her one last hug, and taking our last selfie before saying good bye and... getting her number! "So how was it?" Anna asks, while we were going back to my house. "THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" I scream, putting on Taylor Swift's Welcome To New York and singing along. When we pull into the driveway of my place, Stella asks if we can have another sleepover with Anna, of course, I said yes, and Sierra stayed at her friend's house another night, so we were alone in my house again, and we partied until we fell asleep. BEST. DAY. EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, how did you like the new chapter? I know that I haven't updated in awhile, and I'm sorry. I've been very busy with school and shiz. Plz don't hate me. :( But I am coming out with a new book! I will tell you more about that by answering your questions in the comments... OK? Also, thank you so much for 95 reads! This is a huge leap in my writing, and I love you all so much! Thank you!

PEACE, LOVE, AND PIXIE DUST!

PEACE OUT CUPSCOUTS!

-SkySky ^.^