Chapter 5; Is He Cheating?

Kylie's POV;
Walking home, I realized that I didn't get to say goodbye to Mack. I should probably text him and talk to him that way, or maybe- "Hey Kylie!" I was interrupted by my best friend, Stella. "Hey, wassup?" I asked the auburn brown haired girl. "I saw what happened, and wanted to make sure that you were alright." "Stella, that was yesterday. You didn't hear about it 'till now?" She sent me a confused look. "I think your talking about you and Mack getting together. I'm talking about something that I saw earlier today." "What did you see?" I asked, probably looking as confused as Stella did a few minutes ago. "I saw Mack and Jessabelle Hemmings." she said. "And they..." She trailed off before I gave her a small "love tap" and brought her back to reality. She dropped her head, and practically whispered, "they kissed." I couldn't believe that Mack could do this to me!! I took Stella's hand and almost dragged her to my house with tears pouring down my face. "Where are we going?" She asked with a scared and worried tone in her voice. "My place." I answered. "You might want to text your mom and say that your with me." I said, trying to sound as less mean as possible. "Ok" was all she said before we entered my room and I pulled out my phone. "What are you doing?" Stella asked, as I clicked on Mack's contact.
"Should I text him or call him?"
"Who? Mack?"
"Yea."
"You should probably text him. I think Jessabelle went home with him."
"OK, what should I say?"
"Probably something you would normally say. So that he doesn't get suspicious."
"Good idea."

I started typing;
Hey babe, wassup?
no answer
Hello?
no answer

"Hmm... That's weird."
"What?"
"Texted him, but got no answer."
"Told you so."
"What should I do now?"
"Call him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! Plz dont kill me!!! Any ways, if you want to make any suggestions for future chapters, let me know in the comments!!! That's it for now! Bye! :P

PEACE, LOVE, AND PIXIE DUST!!!
PEACE OUT CUPSCOUTS!!!
-Sky Sky :D