Chapter 12

I said my final goodbyes to Gil as I walked out of the coffee shop and headed downtown to see Stella.
K=Kylie, S=Stella
K; I'm headed to your place... We need to talk
S; Ok, I'm waiting
(End)
As I looked up from my phone, I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I say, realizing that it's Nolan Gesby, the basketball team leader and my current crush. "My bad." He says, smiling. "See you at school." He finishes, walking away. I smile to myself and keep walking to Stella's house. Once I get there, I knock, causing her dogs to bark. She opens the door, and I walk in. "So, what did you need to talk about?" She asks, smiling. I look at her, already feeling pissed off. "Really? You don't know?" I ask with a slight irritated tone in my voice. "It's probably about Mack." She says, looking down. "Yeah." I say, sitting down on her couch and motioning for her to sit down. "Look, I don't know what you were doing, but I took it as offensive when you were on my bed, smiling and texting him. You know I am not having the best time with him right now." I say, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Just please tell me what you were talking about." She looks at me and speaks; "I was smiling because I was proud of myself for sticking up for my best friend. I was texting him about how much of a jerk he was and that he should stay far away from you before he gets seriously hurt." Now I feel like a complete jerk, I just lashed out at my friend because she was protecting me. I hug her and thank her for sticking up for me. "Hey," I say, "wanna hear some news?"
"OMG! Yes!" She yells, making me laugh. "Well, luckily this news reporter has some information that you'll want to hear, my friend." I say, making her laugh. "Tell me! Tell me!" She says, jumping up and down in her seat. "Ok, ok... chill out." I giggle. "On my way here, I bumped into Nolan Gesby. We said sorry to eachother awkwardly and he said that he would see me in school." As i finish my story, Stella screams and stands up. "BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY CLASSES WITH YOU!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW'S THAT FOR A CLIFFHANGER, BITCHES?! Bet you didn't see that coming, did you? Kylie might just have some romance coming into her life, and Mack leaving it. 😉

Who here feels bad for Mack?
I feel like he should've gotten his shit together before he decided to ask Kylie out. But oh well, I think Nolan is going to be way better for her than Mack. But you guys will just have to see.

Goodbye my fluffy demons! 😺😈 ~SkySky