Chapter 7

"OMG! Last night was so much fun!" I say, excitement clearly in my voice. "I know, right?!" Anna says back. Stella's just laying on my bed texting someone not paying attention to any of the conversation and I get a little worried. "Stella, you okay?" I ask. She doesn't respond. "Stella!" I yell, getting a little mad. "What? Oh, sorry Kylie, I was just texting someone." Stella says, sounding kind of suspicious. "Who were you texting?" I ask, probably with irritation in my voice. "No one." Stella says abruptly and storms out of my house. " What was that about?" Anna asks. "I was just asking who she was texting, then she just blew up." I answer, confused as to what I did wrong. "I wonder who she was texting." Anna wonders out loud. "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry about the short chapter and the long wait for it. I've been really busy with school and helping my mom with my aunt's baby shower. But now that I have more time on my hands, I will be able to post longer chapters more often. So yay for that, but if I'm not posting chapters regularly, then I am probably helping my parents with something, doing school stuff, or just plainly worrying about my mom because a few months ago, she was diagnosed with cancer, so yea... that's what I've been doing on my spare time... but, this book will keep going no matter what. So goodbye for now!

PEACE OUT CUPSCOUTS!!!

PEACE, LOVE, AND PIXIE DUST!!!

~ SkySky :D