Keaton imagine for Isabelle.

(Isabelle's POV)

Again!

This is the 4th time this week.

Ugh, why can't Keaton do this?

Oh yeah because he's not a woman.

I rub my tired face and open my eyes, I get out of bed as quietly as possible trying not to wake Keaton up.

I walk out our room and walk to our son Kaden's room.

I walk to his cradle and swiftly get him and feed him.

I hear some creaking from the a floor and look to the doorway.

"Hey" Keaton say almost in a whisper.

"He's a hungry baby" I say while swinging Kaden gingerly.

"Yeah, you're not the only one who wakes up every night" he says and I kiss his cheek.

"Go to bed, I'll be there in a sec" I said and Keaton nods and gives me a quick peck then walks to our room again.

When I'm sure Kaden is asleep but him again on his cradle and walk quietly to mine and Keaton's room.

I lay in my bed tired and close my eyes.

"Hey" Keaton says stroking my face.

"It's worth it, I love you" he says and I kiss him.

He pulls me closer to him and we cuddle till I fall asleep again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so yeah, I'm sorry this one was short, but I had no idea of how to write this one, but anyway I hope you liked it.

And please comment what you think about my imagines and I'm sorry if there are any mistakes bc I'm from Brazil so my fist language is Portuguese. I'm really really sorry if there are any mistakes.

Anyway thank you all so much, I have so many reads and that's amazing, because I never thought this book would get this many reads :) I'm really happy.

And one last thing. I am tired of writing imagines, I have a list of some I need to write and don't worry I'm going to finish and post them, but after I finish them I'm going to start to write more preferences so I need some ideas for Preferences, if you can help me then I'm open to any idea, you can put in the comments :)

Becky.

5 votes and 85 reads for next imagine.