Awake all night (Cody special)

Okay guys, I'm gonna write a Cody Simpson one, I know that he has nothing to do with E3, I gonna write it because I want to.
Hope you like it
Xx Becky.

# Me and Cody are dating for about 6 months, and he's on tour and I'm taking care of Tom (his little brother) while him and Alli are out.

"Tom!" I screamed running after him.

"What Becky? (I choose a random name)" he said giggling running to the kitchen.

"C'mon Tom, come here, we need to watch Cody's show" I said stoping by the door to calm myself down.

"Okay, but B (My nickname), I'm gonna sit in the middle of the couch" he said and I nodded.

"Great, just sit there and watch the show" I said and he laughed.

I sat next to him in the couch and he laid in my lap, as usual, when the show started there was a lot of screaming.

"God this girls love my boyfriend" I said giggling a little.

"Shut up B, you love him too" Tom said and grinned at me.

"Clever Tom, yes I do love him, genius, he's my boyfriend, I am suppose to love him" I said and he looked at me.

"Alli said that she don't love her boyfriend" Tom said.

"She don't love him yet" I said and the show started, but there was no Cody, WHAT?

"Where's Cody?!" Tom practically screamed jumping of my lap.

"Calm down Tom, he's aright" I said getting my phone.

Right at the time I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw...

"Cody?" I said looking at his eyes trying to process the information "God, What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him.

When we pulled away I saw he was holding his guitar.

"I'm here for you" he said "Just listen, then I promise we'll talk" he said and sat in the couch, Tom was quiet, that was really awkward for him.

"Did you knew that?" I asked looking at him.

"I course I knew it B, why would I use your computer for?" He asked grinning.

"Tom, you own me one" I said and he went to his room.

Then I turned to look at Cody.

"I wrote this one for you" he said and started to play his guitar "1, 2, 3, 1, 2

It's 2:15 in the morning, and I'm still thinking 'bout you baby
I'm so frequently yawning, but I'm still thinking 'bout you baby
Heaven up above did so well on every bit of you baby
I think that I'm in love with every single bit of you baby

I don't know if I'll fall asleep tonight
When you won't, just won't get off my mind

Instead of counting sheep, I count the stars within your eyes
I wish that I could sleep, but those stars are way too bright
It's all about you, with or without you, if it wasn't I'd be fine
But the thing is, everything is, and I'll be awake all night

It's 4:15 in the morning, and it's still the same old story baby
Staring at the roof for hours, but I really don't find it boring baby
Paint my feelings on the ceiling, and it always turns to portraits of you
If my life's a box of chocolates, then fill it with assortments of you

'Cause I don't know if I'll fall asleep tonight
'Cause you won't, just won't get off my mind, yeah.

Instead of counting sheep, I count the stars within your eyes
I wish that I could sleep, but those stars are way too bright
It's all about you, with or without you, if it wasn't, I'd be fine
But the thing is, everything is, and I'll be awake all night

I'll be awake all night [x2]" after he finished singing I was with the biggest smile ever.

"I can't take you off my mind" he said putting his guitar beside him and coming closer to me.

"I love you Cody, I can't believe you came here for me" I said and he smiled.

"I love you more, Becky, thank god Justin let me take some days off" he said looking in my eyes.

After that he started to lean in, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him, soon enough that turned into a make out session, Cody was laying me in the couch when we heard Tom say.

"Get a room, and by the way, Cody, you better pay me 20 or I'll tell mom" He said and Cody pulled away from me and we both laughed.

"Clever Tom, Clever Tom" he said handing Tom the 20 bucks note.

Okay, comment, request, like, and I hope you like it. :) xx Becky.