Keaton imagine for Elena.

(Elena's POV)

"Keat, I'm pregnant" I repeated a thousand times in front of the mirror.

Keaton was at the studio and I was waiting him at home. Well today I discovered that I'm pregnant of his child obviously.

We've been dating for two years now but it wasn't our plan having a baby, and to make it worst he was going to leave for tour. Crap right.

"Babe I'm home" I heard Keaton scream.

"I'm coming" I yelled back and ran down stairs an hugged him.

"Hey" he said wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"So how was your day at work?" I asked walking to the kitchen to get me a cup of water.

"It was great as always, Meg was there" he said getting a cut of orange juice.

"Oh I love her she's so nice" I said Meg was Wes's girlfriend, they started dating recently but I think she's the one for him.

"Yeah, he likes her really much" he said and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I can see that, he's really cute with her" I said and Keaton kissed my shoulder.

"I love you" he said and started kissing up my neck.

"Keats stop" I said and he instantly stopped.

"What?" He asked a little shocked, because usually I would never reject his kisses.

"No nothing" I said and walked to the living room, but unfortunately Keaton followed me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked me looking concerned.

"It's just that... I'm... Nevemimd" I said and sat on the couch.

I turned on the TV and started watching Supernanny.

"Dammit Elena! Tell me what's wrong" he said raising his voice at me.

"I already said, it's nothing" I said and he just got more frustreaded.

"God, why are you making so much drama" he screamed and I just started to cry.

"Oh, Elena I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to scream I just... It just..." I interrupted him.

"You really wanna know what is it? I'm pregnant" I said as right after that I covered my mouth.

"You're pregnant?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah" I said looking down.

"It's mine, isn't it?" He asked.

"Of course it's your dumbass" I said.

"That's... Awesome, Elena I'm gonna be a dad, and you're gonna be a mom, we are going to be parents and... That's so amazing" he said and right after pressed his lips to mine. We kissed passionately for about a minute then we both pulled away.

"We are going to do great" he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I know that" I said smiling.

"Wow I can't wait to tell the boys" he said excitedly and we kissed again.

After that moment I realized that me and Keaton would be together for a long long time...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

This is for Elena, I hope you've liked it :)

Becky.

8 votes for next imagine.