Keaton imagine for Emily.

(Emily's POV)

I was with Keaton at Walmart and I went to choose some CD's, when I got there I saw Jake, he is my cousin and I havens talked to him since 2011, we were pretty close but since I moved to Cali we haven't exactly talked this past years, and I never told Keaton about him, yes Keaton is my boyfriend, we've been together for 6 months right now.

"Jake?" I said walking to Jake, he was a little taller than me and he is 2 years older than me "God I can't believe is you Jake, we haven't talked in ages" I said and hugged him.

"Em, wow, you look great" he said when we pulled away.

"Thanks" I said "So how's life?" I asked.

"Life is great, it's bad that you're not in it anymore, I miss talking to you" he said, yes me and my cousin used to talk a lot, he's more like a brother to me.

"I miss too, and how's your mom?" I asked smiling.

"She's great, she misses you a lot, she always talk about you, she misses you coming over" he said.

"And why are you here? My father said something about you moving" I said and he laughed.

"It was suppose to be a surprise, but okay, yeah I'm moving, my dad got a great job here" he said, soon I felt Keaton's arms around my waist.

"Oh hi Keats" I said smiling at Keaton.

"Well so Jake, you should come over sometime" I said and he nodded.

"Of course, well now I have to go, my mom just texted me, and yeah it was great seeing you" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Same, bye" I said and waved as he walked away.

Keaton didn't said a word. Yeah he's weird.

"Hey what's up with you?" I asked kissing his cheek.

"Nothing" he said coldly. Oh now I get it he's jealous. Well maybe I'll play with his jealousy a little.

"Well Jake is awesome don't you think?" I asked grinning. I knew he was jealous and that was so cute and funny.

"Hmm" he mumbled simply.

(...)

"He is so cute" I said, me and Keaton were already home and I was talking about Jake nonstop.

I walked to Keaton and tried to kiss him but he pushed me away.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" I asked like nothing happened.

"What's wrong with me? You are talking about your ex boyfriend nonstop and there's something wrong with me?" He said raising his voice.

"Keaton, Jake is not my boyfriend, he's my cousin dumbass" I said laughing.

"Seriously, Emily?" He asked looking shocked.

"Yes, you just got jealous and over protective, think, if it was my ex I wouldn't be talking to him, because I'm with you genius" I said and he hided his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to get jealous" he said.

"No problem, is cute" I said and he blushed.

"But remembers you're MINE, I am the only guys that can call you MINE, and the only guy that can hold your hand, kiss you, and make love to you" he said and smirked.

"I love you too Keats" I said and kissed him.

Hope you liked it Emily :)

Becky :)

50 reads 7 votes for next imagine.