Keaton imagine.

Okay I was suppose to write one where the girl tries to commit suicide but I this that's so sad, so sorry who requested it but I'm gonna write something cute :)

(Your POV)

I was cuddling on the couch with my boyfriend Keaton, we were at his house watching some scary movie.

"God this movie sucks" I heard Wes complaint in the middle of the movie.

"Shut up Wesley" I said and he did.

We were halfway trough the movie and I felt Keaton kiss my cheek.

I shook my head for him to stop but he kept doing the same thing.

"Keat stop" I said giggling.

"Nop" he said plopping the "P"

"Stop" I said and he giggled.

"Please stop, you guys are so annoying" Wes said and we looked at him.

"Yeah we know" Keaton said and kissed my cheek.

"What's up guys?" Drew walked thru the door.

"God Drew your sister and Keaton are being so damn annoying" Wesley said and Drew looked at us.

He looked at us and rolled his eyes, he didn't like the idea of me dating one of his best friends.

"Keaton can you please stop sucking my sister's face" Drew "asked" and Keaton nodded.

It was funny to see Drew pissed over nothing so I decided to irritate him more.

I turned to Keaton and kissed him, it caught him by surprise at first, but he kissed back.

"Wes I think I get why you hate being around them" Drew said and I heard him getting up.

"Let's do surf" Wes said and the left the house.

Soon Keaton pulled away.

"Finally they're gone" he said and kissed down my neck leaving some marks.

"Keaton you know that if Drew fin out we're doing this you're dead right?" I ask and he doesn't stop kissing my neck.

"Yeah I'll take the risk" he said and well we had some fun after that.

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

I'm so sorry for changing so much the subject but I didn't wanted anything sad :)

Becky.

7 votes and 80 reads for next imagine.