Drew imagine for Julia.

(Julia's POV)

"How am I going to tell him Keats? It's not that easy" I asked Keaton, I was supper nervous.

"Just relax Jules, he'll understand" Keaton said and hugged me.

We were watching a movie in the couch.

"Keaton you are just saying this because you're my brother" I said giggling.

I found out that I was pregnant this morning and just my family knows, I mean, my mom Laraine, Wesley and Keaton.

"Wes is coming home with Drew" Keaton said and my heart skipped a beat.

"What if he doesn't want the baby?" I ask concerned.

"Well then Wesley is going to kill Drew and we are keeping the baby, hey Julia you have a family that is always supporting you" Keaton said and I smiled.

"I swear, if you weren't her brother you'd be screwed" I heard Drew's voice say.

"Hey babe" he said and walked over to me and Keaton to give me a peck on the lips.

"Hey" I say.

"Well we'll leave you two alone, if anything happens just call me" Keaton said and him and Wes went probably to their room and left me and Drew alone so I could tell him the news.

"I have something to tell you" I said smiling.

"What?" He asks and steps closer to me.

"Well I.. I'm... I am pregnant" I said calmly and the smile on his face disappeared.

"What?" He asked a little confuse.

"We're having a baby" I said.

"No it can't be, Julia, tell me you're lying" he said nervously and I shook my head as a no.

"Drew I'm sure I'm pregnant, I took the test in the morning and it's positive" I said and Drew shook his head.

"I c-can't have a baby right now, I'm not ready to raise a child to be a father" he said walking away from me.

"So that's how's going to be, you're just going to leave me" I said I was trying bit to burst out into tears in front of him.

"I'm so sorry Julia" he said and opened the door to leave.

Soon Wesley and Keaton came down stairs and found me crying on the couch.

"Hey Jules what happened?" Wesley came and sat beside me.

"He-he, he left me, he didn't want the baby" I said I between sobs and Wes pulled me of his lap.

"I'm so so so sorry Julia, but at least you're not seeing him again anytime soon, and if one day he tries talking to me I'll just break his face just like he did to your heart" he said and hugged me.

"You deserve way better than him" Keaton said and I forced a smile.

"Thank you guys, I don't know what would I do without you,
I love you guys so much" I said and they both hugged me.

"Don't worry Jules, we'll always be here for you, we love you too" they said and we spent the rest of the day watching movies in the couch...

☁️⛅️☀️☁️⛅️☀️☁️⛅️☀️☁️⛅️☀️

This was for Julia hope you've lied it :)

Becky.

5 votes and 60 reads for next imagine.