Wes imagine for Monika.

(Monika's POV)

"Wesley, I wanna go to Kory's party, he's our friend" I said pulling Wesley by the hand.

"Babe, you dress is too short" he complained. God that's the only thing he can do.

"Stop complaining Wesley" I said.

We got to the party and it was full of people, well, Kory didn't told me that.

"C'mon let's go" I said and pulled him entering the house.

"Hey Monika!" Kory screamed when he saw me.

"Kory!" I said and hugged him.

"Sup man?" Wesley said and bro hugged Kory. Lol weird.

After awhile talking to Kory and Drew, me and Wesley started a make out session on the couch.

"Are you enjoying the party?" I asked pulling away.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool" he said and grinned.

"Want me to get a drink?" I asked.

"Relax babe, I'm going" he got up and pecked my lips going to the kitchen to get a drink.

I stood there for a while just looking at the people dancing and soon a boy came and started flirting with me.

"Hey there cutie" he sad grinning.

"Oh it's Monika for you" I said cutting him off.

"Owww feisty, I like that" he said getting closer to me.

"Dude back off" I said pushing him away.

"Babe I'm back" I heard Wesley and I just thought shit, he's going to freak out.

Right in that moment he dropped the drinks and pulled me out of the party.

I didn't said a word because I knew he was going to explode when we got home.

We walked inside our apartment and Wes closed the door with anger.

"What the fuck was that Monika?" He said, I could see in his eyes he was trying really hard to control his nerves.

"Wesley, that was nothing, that random guy came up to me and I pushed him away but he didn't gave up, he didn't do anything" I said as calm as possible.

"Nothing?! That guy was flirting with you!" He said louder in disbelief.

"Wesley stop, I didn't even talked to the guy" I started but Wesley cut me off.

"I should've never go to that party" he said and went upstairs to our room.

"Great Monika, another fight over nothing" I said to myself and lied down on the couch trying to get comfy.

I was almost asleep when I heard steps down the stairs.

"Babe" I heard Wesley's dusky voice as the steps got louder showing me that he was getting closer to me.

"Hey" I said.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I overreacted I just..." I cut him off by kissing him.

"Relax Wes, I know you have the worst temper ever, but I love you and it's not worth it fighting over jealousy" I said and he nodded putting his hands on my waist.

"I love you" he said and pecked my lips.

"I love you too" I said and we shared a passionate kiss.

I was right, it was not worthy losing Wesley over some stupid guy at a party...

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

This is for Monika lol :)

Becky.

:P

8 votes and 90 reads for next imagine.