Chapter Six: Big Bad Wolf

My first party sucked.

My first problem was, that I was wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever. The low-cut red top showed off a little more skin from what I liked. Second problem was that the outfit I was wearing, attracted a bunch of those idiots who thought I was going to be one of those bimbos who would get into their pants tonight.

"Not in a billions years," I had said to one of them who had the guts to asked me to go with him to have fun in one of the rooms upstairs. And then like a good girl I was,  I shoved him and made my way out of the kitchen, to the pool deck.

I had to say, when Leila told me that the party we were going to crush was a little  wild for us, I didn't believe her. But let me tell you that the party was wilder than I expected. By the time I set a foot in the living room I rooted to the spot as I found a game of practically naked Twister going on. 

"That's happening very often to Cole's parties," Leila had said and quickly had grabbed me by the arm.

The night was pitch-black now and the torches who were lit along the patio, were now blazing against the sky. The air by the pool was cool and the sound system on high.

don't know who the hell is this guy named Cole but am sure we are never again going to attend one of his future parties...

"For that I am positive," I thought as I dropped onto an empty chaise lounge by the pool.

Do you even know how dangerous that is?

"Yeah..."

Some people don't...

I let out a big sigh. "That's not the time for a talk,"

And we shouldn' t be here but we are.

I wrapped my arms around my chest and closed my eyes for a moment.

Did you hear that?

Suddenly I heard a scream.

Let's go see who was...

"Yeah, let's go," I stood up and started running towards the woods, where the scream had came from.

Three minutes later I could hear people taking.

Don't get too close. am smelling something.

Quickly I hide myself behind a tree.

There I found six, seven guys. The two of them were fighting and the rest of the guys were yelling.

"Get him Peter," they screamed as the one guy punched  the other to his stomach.

"That's for speaking to her...and that's for touching her with your filth hands bastard," he yelled as he punched him again and again.

Seeing that, I was ready to go to help the poor guy who even if he had no more power he tried to stood up.

No! They are werewolves.